Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

:( Congratulations to everyone who has welcomed a new puppy into their home lately - the photos are all sooo gorgeous! ;) :D

So makes me wish Merlin was little again, not that he is old being only 6 months but he looks more like a dog these days than a puppy - such special times

I am trying to settle a new cat into our home at the moment so things are a little tense around here at times :D he settles in soon

MAD - she is so cute and her name really suits her. My BC Lucy is the same she follows me everywhere and just wants to be with me. This is the peak bonding time so enjoy!!

Belgian - sorry to hear your news - hoping something comes up for you soon.

Lauren - Bet you cant wait!!

I unfortunately had to put my 5yo BC to sleep on Saturday - I am totally devastated. It was such a hard decision but I know it was for the best. Although Lucy cant replace him the amount of love she shows me is helping fill the void. I so miss my little man.

Oakeydoak1 ~ I am so sorry, I had to put my 11 month old pup to sleep too in January. Its heartbreaking as you find it harder to accept you have to do this so young....way before they grow old and get ill. Its not fair.

Belgian Blue ~ I feel for you. Its a rotten thing to have happen, but like it has been said maybe this wasn't the pup for you. Yours is just round the corner I'm sure of it. Just be patient.....I know thats hard to do. Good Luck with the next one.

Winterpaws ~ Belgian Blue never bad mouthed anyone, they were upset about being offered a pup then having their hearts broken by having it snatched away. Maybe you should re-read their post.

Hollysmum ~ Good Luck with your cat. I tend to just let them settle by themselves. It makes it easier when they come to you. Then at least you know they are ok about it.

Jess ~ YAH your back. I wondered where you had got too :thumbsup: I'm in the same boat as you.....waiting...I'm waiting for the female to have her pups so I can find out if she has a little fawn girl.....another 4-6 weeks until I know.

I am supposed to be studying but I can't concentrate, I'm too excited about PUGS....... :thumbsup:

Chat soon

BF

I'm so sorry to hear that oakey :thumbsup: . I've only ever had to put young cats/kittens to sleep, but I'm sure it is just as hard.

Poppy - I must have jinxed myself...she is getting more naughty by the day :thumbsup:

Hi everyone!

Jess ~ YAH your back. I wondered where you had got too :thumbsup: I'm in the same boat as you.....waiting...I'm waiting for the female to have her pups so I can find out if she has a little fawn girl.....another 4-6 weeks until I know.

yep im back yaya finelly hehe

aww thats so exciting for you i should get my little man in july but thats not to far away seeing as long as ive waitied hehe

I thought I'd pop in and say G'day. Everyone's new pups are gorgeous, and you've picked some great names. We're still waiting on a pup and not getting much closer. I see a few of you have had breeders change their minds about keeping certain pups. We had the same thing happen, but I'm not bitter about it, just being extra patient. Its hard, but it will just make us appreciate our little bub even more. I understand that our breeder breeds first to have dogs to show and breed with, and whats left us pet owners get, which is totally fine.

The breeder has kept the pup I would have loved to adopt, and I've told her if she doesn't work out in the show ring, I will adopt her in a heartbeat, even if she's a bit older. I told the breeder I'm sending vibes to make her grow too big, or not enough, which a big thing with shelties. She takes it in good humour, and we have a great rapport, so I think our patience will be rewarded. If we don't get this pup, then there will be another litter coming later year. I'm first in line for a pup, I'm sure it will work out for us.

Sending patient vibes to everyone else who's in the same position. :thumbsup:

I thought I'd pop in and say G'day. Everyone's new pups are gorgeous, and you've picked some great names. We're still waiting on a pup and not getting much closer. I see a few of you have had breeders change their minds about keeping certain pups. We had the same thing happen, but I'm not bitter about it, just being extra patient. Its hard, but it will just make us appreciate our little bub even more. I understand that our breeder breeds first to have dogs to show and breed with, and whats left us pet owners get, which is totally fine.

The breeder has kept the pup I would have loved to adopt, and I've told her if she doesn't work out in the show ring, I will adopt her in a heartbeat, even if she's a bit older. I told the breeder I'm sending vibes to make her grow too big, or not enough, which a big thing with shelties. She takes it in good humour, and we have a great rapport, so I think our patience will be rewarded. If we don't get this pup, then there will be another litter coming later year. I'm first in line for a pup, I'm sure it will work out for us.

Sending patient vibes to everyone else who's in the same position. :D

[/quote/]

I have seen you on here waiting so patiently for your sheltie, you wont be disappointed believe me - they are wonderful dogs :rofl::laugh::)

:o You get a baby soon Mich

Hi everyone, I have been reading this thread for a little while. Our ruby CKCS is arriving here on the 31st March. We cant wait we are very excited. Her name is Lola. Its a very exciting time!! :o

MAD- your little one is gorgeous, those eyes are amazing!

Good luck to those waiting for their pups to be born, you are very patient but Im sure it will be worth it in the end!

Marns

MAD ~ They say the naughtiest puppies make the greatest adults. Well that goes in the human world, so might work in the dog world too. My kids were pains when young, now they are a pleasure to be with :) I hope you get your Newfie soon :laugh:

Jess ~ We might get our pups around the same time.....the female is due to have her pups at the end of April, they go to their new homes at 8 weeks, so end of June, early July. We can count down together.

One of the ladies on the Pug thread had asked me if I am going to show my pup....I said no as I wanted her desexed....but apparently they show neutered dogs now.....so I am thinking of it. I have never done this before, so not sure if I'm up to this or not. Might be nice to have a puppy win ribbons......I don't care even if its a 3rd place.....but wow wouldn't that be nice? So I am looking into it at the moment :o Ghee I can get talked into anything :rofl:

BF

[/quote/]

I have seen you on here waiting so patiently for your sheltie, you wont be disappointed believe me - they are wonderful dogs :) :D :laugh:

:o You get a baby soon Mich

:rofl: Hubby does not share my patience, but its a good lesson for him to learn too. And I definitely believe good things are worth waiting for.

MAD ~ They say the naughtiest puppies make the greatest adults. Well that goes in the human world, so might work in the dog world too. My kids were pains when young, now they are a pleasure to be with :) I hope you get your Newfie soon :laugh:

Jess ~ We might get our pups around the same time.....the female is due to have her pups at the end of April, they go to their new homes at 8 weeks, so end of June, early July. We can count down together.

One of the ladies on the Pug thread had asked me if I am going to show my pup....I said no as I wanted her desexed....but apparently they show neutered dogs now.....so I am thinking of it. I have never done this before, so not sure if I'm up to this or not. Might be nice to have a puppy win ribbons......I don't care even if its a 3rd place.....but wow wouldn't that be nice? So I am looking into it at the moment :o Ghee I can get talked into anything :rofl:

BF

yay will be great my puppy will b due in may and then i should have him at 8 weeks in july woohooooooooo im so glad i have u

:o Anytime Jess, I am always here, or never far away. As soon as I know for sure the dates I'll update my ticker :rofl:

Poppyx ~ 4 Days...jeepers I'd be a nervous wreck.....hope it goes fast for you....And promise lots of pictures OK? Or we will gang up on you and stick our tongues out at you :)

BF

Edited by Bluefairy

ohhhh :cry: so thats how it is!

NO pressure or anything!

no lol im getting my rechargables today :thumbsup:

you'll be lucky if you can keep me away...i'll be showing her off like a prize cow :)

Edited by Poppyx

:thumbsup: Anytime Jess, I am always here, or never far away. As soon as I know for sure the dates I'll update my ticker :cry:

Poppyx ~ 4 Days...jeepers I'd be a nervous wreck.....hope it goes fast for you....And promise lots of pictures OK? Or we will gang up on you and stick our tongues out at you :)

BF

sounds good we shouldnt b to far from each other lol i find out in 4 weeks wen the pups are due

okay i have a time!!

just got off the phone from transport company shes so good! half the companies wernt interested, she gave a great price :) A+! she is from All Care Pet Transport.

anyway my girl drops in at 21:05 !!!

YAY YAY YAY :thumbsup:

very looong day for her, she leaves first airport at 11:15 i think :cry:

it calms me to know shes not the first ..... oh and one of her siblings is travelling on her first flight !! =)