Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Hi everyone,

They are gorgeous!! Lovely brown BC and CKCS. My girlfriend and I are going to get a BC as well but we are getting black and white. We just prefer that colour. Haha the BC is about 6 weeks old. We are hoping to get the puppy on 30th March but depends on how the breeder and carrier discuss over the transport(interstate). Congrats on those who got their puppy!!

If I could have a 3rd, then yes....there would be an Aramis :)

I loved the 3 Musketeers, I hope you get your trio one day :)

It looks like if I can't get my Pug pup by the end of this month I will be waiting until June to get one :) 2 females are pregnant, one with blacks and one with fawns. These are the next lot on my breeders list to have pups at the end of next month, so depending on when the pups go to their forever homes, it should be the end of June, early July. So :D :) I am absolutely stoked, just hope there is a fawn girl amongst them :( wow I just didn't realise it would be so soon.....YIPEE!!!!!

BF

Edited by Bluefairy

Thanks guys :rofl:

She was born Jan 15th so she is almost 8 weeks old :rofl:

Elsha_UK_AU - Porthos is very cute!

Bluefairy - Congrats on the pug! Hopefully there is a little girl for you :)

surely that works out so she is already 8 weeks and a couple days?

but she is neally 2 months, as feb was cut short this year too... :)

i think a BC is perfect for your lifestyle, from your location and everything , shell be so happy with you,

LOOOOOVE Borders!

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I have been on the waiting listing for a Golden Retriever puppy for a little while, and we found out on Friday that there was a cancellation and we could have a little girl pup sooner than expected. We are getting her at 10 weeks old. We had to ask the breeder to old onto her for an extra two weeks as we are going on holiday.

She is coming on a plane from Sydney to Adelaide on the 8th of April. We are so thrilled, we can't wait to meet Maggie!

post-33697-1268568286_thumb.jpg

post-33697-1268568513_thumb.jpg

Guest belgian.blue

The pup I meant to be getting isn't coming to me anymore :D

The breeder emailed me tonight saying that because our agreement for me to have said pup was only three days ago it's OK for her to cancel and keep him herself. Really not nice of her to offer me the pup when she turns around and takes him back. Lucky in a way I had not paid her any money, I was doing that tomorrow.

So my search starts fresh, again ..

He even had a name :(

The breeder emailed me tonight saying that because our agreement for me to have said pup was only three days ago it's OK for her to cancel and keep him herself. Really not nice of her to offer me the pup when she turns around and takes him back. Lucky in a way I had not paid her any money, I was doing that tomorrow.

That is so terrible. I am still terrified that is going to happen to me :D

We've paid our deposit, so hopefully all good.

aww im so sorry that happened to you thats not very nice or fair but just think maybe it was meant to be and a better cuter pup is out there waiting for you

Put the shoe on the other foot.

One day you want to do rescue? You've mentioned it a few times??? Well what if you find a dog you just gel with, but you don't realise until the last minute?

I did that with Henry and I have to to tell you, whilst I know I hurt someone by pulling out of his adoption at the last minute, I don't regret it for a second. He is so much a part of our lives and I cannot imagine a day without him.

Breeders put their heart and souls into breeding and their dogs, I don't think it is nice to badmouth them when you are talking about a living breathing animal.

I'm, sure if you paid her money she'd reimburse you!

You'll find the right match - how come you decided not to rescue?

Guest belgian.blue

Put the shoe on the other foot.

One day you want to do rescue? You've mentioned it a few times??? Well what if you find a dog you just gel with, but you don't realise until the last minute?

I did that with Henry and I have to to tell you, whilst I know I hurt someone by pulling out of his adoption at the last minute, I don't regret it for a second. He is so much a part of our lives and I cannot imagine a day without him.

Breeders put their heart and souls into breeding and their dogs, I don't think it is nice to badmouth them when you are talking about a living breathing animal.

I'm, sure if you paid her money she'd reimburse you!

You'll find the right match - how come you decided not to rescue?

I wasn't bad mouthing anyone, just gutted is all.

Sorry.

Sorry to hear that belgian :(

That happened to me with the last newfie litter. I wanted a brown male, there was only 1 in the litter and the breeder decided to keep him :D

jess - hopefully you get some good news soon ;)

Lauren - Maggie is adorable!

Poppy - I forgot about feb lol. I can't wait until she has had her needles so I can start walking her! I must say, she has been the most well behaved pup I have ever had, and she will just follow me EVERYWHERE and sit or lay at my feet. Aww :D