Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

borderfan - Your boy is so cute. My first choice puppy before I get Oreo looks similar to your puppy.

Saxonpup - Yeah no more needles! He is so cute without his front teeth! Just like a human child.

borderfan - He is absolutely gorgeous! You are so lucky! We're gonna call our little girl 'Pepper'

Saxonpup - Haha! I think you're the first person to say that I'll have fun! I am looking forward to it though, will probably be crazy.. but we're preparing ourselves!

aussielover - How exciting for you! :dancingelephant: its good news!!!

Clastic :cheers::party:

What are you getting and when?!

Ava still doesn't let us sleep in on weekends :rock:

I know wuffles.. Its horrible isn't it!?!??! Ahhhhh!!! :whee:

Getting another BC :cool:

I wish Mars was still our early morning wake up call. Wouldn't have had to leap outta bed running around like a crazy woman this morning then!

Emery - I need all the luck that I can get! :cheer:

Oh and yes.. I know it is possibly the silliest decision to make!

nah not the silliest :clap: lots of breeders run on two pups so consitancy (sp) is the key and alone time have fun :o

yeh nicolatu a rottweiler is a big black and tan dog and most are teddy bears :o i was afraid of them to i met an absolute teddy bear.

I'll 2nd that! My Mum had a rotti and he was the biggest sook. He'd bound over to you for hugs every chance he got and sit right at your legs/feet just to be sure he'd get a pat, I absolutely adored him. Loyal to the family and friendly to anyone that was introduced to him.

Don't forget he used to slobber too!

Oh the slobber lol lots of that lol my puppy is a big licker just like her grandma and mothe lol

I might have a puppy!!! I might have a puppy!!!!!!! :dancingelephant::happydance2::happydance::cooldance::champagne::thumbsup:

I just received an email from a breeder I contacted earlier in the year about the possibility of a pup but there were too many people ahead of me on the waiting list and I missed out so I had since contacted a second breeder. Anyway the first breeder now has a pup for me!!!!! The original person who was going to adopt the pup has lost their job - sad for them but great for me!!!

Am so excited!! My wait might be over sooner than expected!!

yay congrats and so cute

Wow you people can talk :happydance2:

Congrats to the new puppy owners to be....

Congrats to the new puppy owners here and now

And hello to those zombie walkers who puppies wake them up too early... :champagne: don't worry your not alone, Zoe has started waking at 5am..... :dancingelephant:

I thought I was going to end up with another trip to the vet, Zoe was squinting on her left eye, I had a quick look I couldn't see any damage or bleeding. So I thought if its still like that after lunch I'll take her in....so lunch time came and she is still squinting and trying hard not to open her eye, so while she was laying down I put her on her side and opened her eye to have a look around....nothing....then I noticed something black in the corner of her eye....I got a tissue and wiped her eye and it came out. It looked and felt like a tiny sliver of wood, about 2mm long. Since then she has stopped squinting....thank heavens.

Zoe's problem is she goes around sniffing everything, then she blows it out again through her nose, so she has more than likely blown it into her eye. She has a bad habit of shoving her nose into the ash on the hearth (when we have forgotten to clean it straight away) and she comes away with this grey nose and muzzle....she looks so funny, as you know darn well where she has been....naughty girl. So this little bit that went in her eye could have come from there.....ghee what a worry she is becoming...but I suppose it will get worse as she gets older :cooldance: I'm not sure my nerves can stand it :happydance:

BF

Emery - What a gorgeous puppy!

They are gorgeous aren't they? ;) I love their little teddy bear noses. I'll probably be getting a girl, I've said I have a slight preference for a girl but I don't really mind so it'll just depend on what pup they think will suit us best ;)

Emery - What a gorgeous puppy!

They are gorgeous aren't they? ;) I love their little teddy bear noses. I'll probably be getting a girl, I've said I have a slight preference for a girl but I don't really mind so it'll just depend on what pup they think will suit us best ;)

thankyou VA i think she is but of course I am bias but I am in love with the lappie puppies. Too much hair though for me at this time but who knows what the future may hold :rofl:

All of them ;) I love all the different lappie colours. I suppose dominos are my favourites, although the black tan and white that have the tiny bit of cream under their eyes are stunning, and the creams are just gorgeous ;) I'm really glad I don't have to choose I'd go mental. I know I wont get the blue domino though, she's the first in australia so I'm quite sure she'll be staying at Janoby.

I want to buy a new crate, I had an old metal one for my last dog but it wasnt collapsible which was a PITA. Does anyone know much about the collapsible material/mesh ones?? I've seen a few of the K9+ ones and they look great, anyone know about them much?? Might start a topic on it too

21 days till puppy!!

I just got a crate off K9Pro and it is fabulous! Very very strong but light too. I love that it is canvas and mesh so I can let the dogs see out of it or make it all dark and cozy for them - great price too!!

aussielover -does this mean you are getting your puppy tuesday? or just finding out? Is pup a boy or girl? Looks very cute!

Just finding out, I am puppy raising for guide dogs- if the puppy passes the health check on Tuesday, I will be able to pick up on wednesday!!!!

I hope everything goes ok

Hi everyone - have been oohing and aahing over all your beautiful babies and decided to take the plunge and announce.....I am getting a baby boy...Newfie in about a week!!

We are still discussing names but so far Luka and Buck have the front running

post-34198-1275039769_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sophieandgracie