Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

ok I went to the Eukanuba website and emailed them BUT there is a thing they have going at the moment you answer a few questions and they send you a puppy book and a voucher to get a 3kg bag of food for free! I entered so will let you know what the book is like, you had to enter breed of dog so I wonder if the puppy book is breed specific???

either way just letting people know its there if your interested :(

12.5 weeks old and going great she figured out how to climb on couch today so here are some pics

Is she the one you're showing next weekend?

Very cute! I think I need to add more photos of Badger up, he's really big [all leg] now hehe

Yes BB that is the girl i am showing on the 13th :( she is very much a family memeber first lol anything else is just a bonus

Ok so the dog nutritionist from Eukanuba replied and said she would feed depending on parents size and puppy size. She said the main difference between medium and large breed puppy is the levels of calcium and phosphorous and the large breed was designed to slow the rapid growth and to decrease joint problems. She said a more active pup could have large breed so I think I'll go with that. She also said to keep them on puppy food until 18 months and if at 18 months they are "standard" size you could safely switch across. I hung up a little confused regarding lipids calcium and phosphorous levels!! :(:) ;)

I already claimed my free 3kg pack a while back. :( And also, I went to the vet and they give me a voucher which entitles me to 50% discount on a 3kg Eukanuba puppy food. I am going to keep mine on large breed then because my boy is HYPER-active.

Guest belgian.blue
yay more puppy photos!! What sort of puppy is badger??

Badger is a liver and white English Pointer :(

Lots of photos on my phone, so I will work out to upload them to the PC as my phone is new hehe.

emery - How cute! She's growing up fast!! You'll never get her off the couch now!

wuffles - I think they normally have herding clinics every 6 weeks or so.. depending if the trainers are available. Last one was on 30th May, will keep an eye out on the training thread, I am on the mailing list.. so should find out when they get close to planning the next one. But yes, I think they would both like to check out the sheepies and see if they are interested. :)

aussielover - oh.. :( sorry to hear of your loss :rofl:

Mindy sounds like one smart little girl, have fun at puppy class tonight!!

borderfan - We think she's pretty cute too! They are now sleeping together in the same room, much to Mars's disgust of being locked up.. but he's loving having her to play with. They are both getting along very well, Mars is already teaching her how to garden!

belgian.blue - Can't wait to see pics of Badger!! How old is he now??

Guest belgian.blue
emery - How cute! She's growing up fast!! You'll never get her off the couch now!

belgian.blue - Can't wait to see pics of Badger!! How old is he now??

I let Badger on the bed and couch for cuddles .. now I have a large puppy who LOVES being on the couch and the bed :laugh:

Badg is 14 and a half weeks old!

Amazing photos Borderfan, just love the running one. Your breeder has great photographic skills!

I know I feel very lucky that she sends me so many photos! And she takes great ones!! She emailed that she got a new camera and spends most days outside just photographing them all - wish I could do that! Although I have bought a new digital SLR so hopefully will get some great shots of him when he is here in 14 days!!!!!

Aww you should take a pic of Oreo running, he sounds cute!!

Are we getting badger pics yet?? hint hint

Guest belgian.blue
Are we getting badger pics yet?? hint hint

eta - currently uploading :laugh:

Edited by belgian.blue

Guest belgian.blue

Excuse the crappy quality .. still learning how to use the phone camera and Badg never sits still :laugh:

765ba4a5.jpg .. He isn't skinny, just a bad angle!

1104bdf0.jpg .. Brrr nothing like Mums dressing gown on a chilly morning.

d17f321c.jpg .. You can't see me!

f0bb6fb7.jpg .. He was quite young here

8b9b62ab.jpg .. and here

3700ad5d.jpg .. Best buddies

Ask and you shall receive!!! After my earlier email to the breeder for my puppy fix I got these 3 - and how cute is the zoomies one!!! :laugh: :D

pup18.jpg

awwwwwwww gorgeous

i know about keeping rotti's off of couches lol not done they own them and you lol laps are theirs

OMG he is so adorable! Love the one with his paws over his eyes but LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with him asleep with his tongue poking out!!! soooo cute! And your older puppy is gorgeous as well.

Sigh - love a good puppy pic :laugh:

Guest belgian.blue
OMG he is so adorable! Love the one with his paws over his eyes but LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with him asleep with his tongue poking out!!! soooo cute! And your older puppy is gorgeous as well.

Sigh - love a good puppy pic :(

Hehe thanks, he's such a dag but love him to bits!