Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

it gets exciting then all the fun begins the freezing nights waiting for puppy to toilet lol :thanks:

Ha! Canberra is soooooooooo cold at nights now and when I'm standing there at 3 or 4am waiting for Elbie - even though he's very prompt and obedient, it still seems to take forever! :)

i gave up it isn't quite that cold in perth but i cheated lol i leave the back door open and turna fan heater on up high so room is warm but she can take herself out to eliminate lol naughty me but it is working.

my guess bailey is the puppy nearthe grey/blue pup

Bailey is the puppy on the left - the only thing that tells him apart from the other black and white pup is collar colour and the other pup apparently has a black spot near his nose!

countdown on!!!!!

We're going to BDOC as well but we'll be starting the Sunday beginners class, alas. Perhaps there will be a club gathering at which we'll get to meet you and Saxon :) Thanks to you and wuffles, I've just told my OH that we have to add fingerless gloves and a raincoat to our shopping list!

Also, what do you use for a treats bag? The pet shop had a bag for almost $20 which seemed a little crazy. Normally we carry our treats for puppy class in a little ziplock bag but that won't be so convenient for obedience classes!

Yes, hopefully we'll run into each other there at some stage, I so want to meet little Elbie!

I have a treat bag that I just got from the supermarket (Coles), it has a drawstring at the top and a clip on the back so you can clip it on your belt/pants and another clip at the top so you can hang it off something if you want. I can't remember how much it was, but I don't think it was expensive, less than $20. I still put the treats in a ziplock bag and put that inside the treat bag.

I so love this thread with all the puppy photos... I shouldn't even be saying anything yet but I'm hoping I can join in the not too distant future (well, kinda distant), I'm thinking about getting another puppy around April/May next year heeheehee!

1 week today!!! How excited will i be this time next week??!! :o:( I'll probably be at the airport posting on my ipone to tell people I can see him getting off the plane!!

come on time, speed up a bit please.!!

borderfan - He is soooooo cute!!

emery - hahaha so focussed on the treat! Beautiful girl.

very treat orientated as long as it is chicken no other treat will do lol.

kelari playing with cat

post-33396-1276146920_thumb.jpg