Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Cassie did you manage any sleep last night?

Not really! :laugh: Was way too excited :crazy:

How is Moose settling in Cassie?

He's home now, and he's just perfect :D

Link to more photos: http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/221487-everyone-loves-a-bernese-baby/page__gopid__5340682

I remember when I first brought Zeph home from the breeder, he cried the ENTIRE trip home and I thought, oh god what have I done? :o Moose couldn't be more different, he hasn't sooked once since leaving his littermates. He is such a confident and happy little boy, I am super pleased with him. Have introduced him to his crate and he seems to like that too. We'll see how much sleep I get tonight though...! :laugh:

WA, I seem to just be sitting down and eating biscuits instead of actually doing anything :laugh: I'm so distracted! XH's border collie pup arrives on Thursday as well, I am in excited puppy overload.

Ambrosia I LOVE her! I cannot wait to watch her grow up.

Loving all the puppy pics. They are all so smoochy cute. There are so many and I can't list all the names. Its great that so many of you are in your final week before pick up or have new arrivals.

I thought I still had 3 weeks to go but checking the calendar just now it's just over two. :thumbsup: Thursday 23 June is my big day. Getting really excited too.

How hard is it to pick a name! We have had a list going for the last 6 weeks. Narrowed down to 10. Had one name picked out for a couple of weeks then suddenly changed our mind. The whole family are involved in this process so it's not simple.

Names are so tricky. Akira was easy, but Halo we agonised for quite a while. Just before they were born I came up with Halo, and I said to OH that if she looked like a Halo, that would be her name. Thankfully he liked it too because I became so attached to the name that there was no way she was ever going to be anything else!

Just got the weekly picture of my girl.... 4 sleeps to go as well :happydance2:

IMG_0033.jpg

Oh stop it, she is toooo cute!! And look at that expression, she knows it too :laugh:

I'm so envious of your weekly photos, but on the other hand since I finally got a photo of Riley it's made it so much harder to wait! Week and a half to go... :)

kasoo, I had enough trouble picking a name when it was only up to me, I don't envy you having to find one that everyone likes!

So quiet in here... :coffee:

Atanquin, is tomorrow the day???

3 more sleeps for me, it's weird, I'm excited but it still doesn't quite feel real. I realised yesterday I hadn't even bought any new puppy things :eek: What a bad second time puppy mum!

Today I bought a mat and a bed, a blanky and a few toys so at least Riley will have a couple of things that haven't already been half destroyed by Saxon.