Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

So many people waiting on puppies, it's fantastic, grats to the guys who have gotten confirmation and good luck to those awaiting! The lappie is gorgeous and Dyson is stunning!!! He looks tuckered out did you wear him out or did he manage to do that on his own? tehehehe

Wooooo! :thumbsup:

1322624821[/url]' post='5612392']

Well we have just placed our deposit on a beautiful little Lappie boy. He will be ready to come home on the 11th December :D

Awww cutie

Congrats FlowerProwler, I saw your post in the Spitz thread. It's great to see a photo of your baby. He's very cute!

Thanks guys. We're so excited to meet him :D

I paid my deposit last night :-) :-) :-) Waiting oariently for photos!!! The breeder has trouble with her computer ATM so can't email them just yet :-( so desperate to see them, they were only born on the 23rd we get to bring him home on the 21st January :-)

Well we have just placed our deposit on a beautiful little Lappie boy. He will be ready to come home on the 11th December :D

Awww cutie

Congrats FlowerProwler, I saw your post in the Spitz thread. It's great to see a photo of your baby. He's very cute!

You will have to post everything for me... good and bad! laugh.gif I am hoping to get a Lappie of my own next year.

Awww cutie

You will have to post everything for me... good and bad! laugh.gif I am hoping to get a Lappie of my own next year.

I remember reading that! Dont worry, I'm sure the Spitz thread will be flooded with my updates as soon as I bring him home. :laugh:

6 Days until 'Unnamed' arrives. (Blue roan cocker spaniel boy)

We CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Just need to get through this week of work

Good luck I want to see photos!!! I have a blue roan boy best dog ever he is now 7 months and cute as a button still

Will do Atanquin.

I paid my deposit last night :-) :-) :-) Waiting oariently for photos!!! The breeder has trouble with her computer ATM so can't email them just yet :-( so desperate to see them, they were only born on the 23rd we get to bring him home on the 21st January :-)

Congratulation! Having the breeder accept that deposit makes it seem a lot closer!

Congratulation! Having the breeder accept that deposit makes it seem a lot closer!

Yes it does, I wanted to pay the full amount but restrained myself, I can't want to bring him home :D

I love looking at my signature counting down the weeks :)

Guest donatella

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY

want one of these dogs!

then i'd have a Pom and a Lappie, they're just like big and small twins (well almost) arghhhh I really really really want one!!!!!!

I have dog envy on you right now :laugh:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY

want one of these dogs!

then i'd have a Pom and a Lappie, they're just like big and small twins (well almost) arghhhh I really really really want one!!!!!!

I have dog envy on you right now :laugh:

Arent they so adorable :D

His picture is currently the screen saver on my phone and home pc!

Arent they so adorable :D

His picture is currently the screen saver on my phone and home pc!

Haha! This was me before my guy arrived home - every time my breeder sent me a new photo I updated it! :)

Haha! This was me before my guy arrived home - every time my breeder sent me a new photo I updated it! :)

Hehe pretty much. I find myself unlocking my phone more often than I need to now! :laugh:

LOL that is funny LOL and thanks for the info, I imagine I will be doing the same thing ha ha!!

Dyson's settling in well. He is already up to mischief - he recently deplanted one of my plastic pots and had a good chew/game with it. He also tried to lay in a puddle of water so I introduced him to the shell and he had a great time splashing around in there. The water only came up to his ankles but he managed to get wet all over - Labrador through and through. :thumbsup:

post-23773-0-90301300-1322806897_thumb.jpg

post-23773-0-86210600-1322806936_thumb.jpg

Lol Flower, I am the same, big pretty picture of Arty on my phone and on my PC at work.

Makes me smile every time I see it ^.^

7 Sleeps!!!!! :happydance:

6 sleeps now :D

Make sure you enjoy those sleeps. You will need the energy. Dyson's extremely good but I am still so exhausted - so's Milly lol.