Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I'm still trying to talk to someone in charge to get an answer I'm not happy at all my first call to them was at 840 then I left a message for the boss at 9 and now I have just called them again and he's stepped out of the office.

Don't you just love customer service from a company that says they care icon_smile_mad.gifswear2.gif

I have been waiting for a pup since August last year. (A Border Collie pup, that is)

Finally found the right breeder and now just have to wait for the bitch to come in season....she should come in in about 6-8wks.

Sometimes it feels like I've been waiting forever, but anyway, I should have a pup by July this year! Yay!

dwilds, that is horrible service :mad I am in Cairns also :D When I got my schipperke up from Adelaide he was here on the right day on the right time...the breeder arranged it, I don't think it was through DogTainers, but when I do get another pup in a few years time, I definately won't be using them!!

Can't wait to see pictures of Alexis, white swiss are gorgeous dogs :D

sjp118, that's excellent! Long wait you've had, but it'll be worth it :) I never realised with such a common breed how long it takes to find a breeder...I was lucky that there are only 22 schipperke breeders in the country so it didn't take me too long to find the perfect breeder :)

The bitch is black & white, and so is the dog, but both carry the red gene so some of the pups may be red.

I'd like a black & white better, but if all of them are red and white, then I guess I'll get one of them.

My favourite colours are the Choc & white, and brown & white.

He is a Finnish Lapphund :)

He was 15weeks old yesterday.

Our puppies were almost born on the same day :D Benny is 15 weeks today!

Good luck today dwilds! I have my fingers crossed for you in hope nothing more goes wrong! :)

I had noticed that they were close in age, but didnt realise it was that close! They're so awesome at this age :D

And yes, good luck dwilds! I hope you get to meet Alexi soon! :crossfingers:

So after a long wait and a LOT of mistakes from the transport company I have my puppy. The Flight was an hour late so when she got to me she was so thirsty. She is so much smaller then I thought she would be but my last white shepherd is twice the size of normal so Alexi must be about right in size. She will definitely be a testing pup we had nowhere near as much screaming from the other dogs we have.

She is a little worn out for the moment

So after a long wait and a LOT of mistakes from the transport company I have my puppy. The Flight was an hour late so when she got to me she was so thirsty. She is so much smaller then I thought she would be but my last white shepherd is twice the size of normal so Alexi must be about right in size. She will definitely be a testing pup we had nowhere near as much screaming from the other dogs we have.

She is a little worn out for the moment

Just beautiful! A big fan of the whites :thumbsup: What have you decided to call her? :)