Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Ooh, where are the pics, Rosaline?

We're still waiting to hear which pup is ours and which day he'll be coming home. I think I'll call our breeder today just in case it needs to be on a day I usually work so I can give work notice that I need to swap a day (and not because I'm a crazy woman who is desperate for any kind of news about the puppies!!).

We're still waiting to hear which pup is ours and which day he'll be coming home. I think I'll call our breeder today just in case it needs to be on a day I usually work so I can give work notice that I need to swap a day (and not because I'm a crazy woman who is desperate for any kind of news about the puppies!!).

What breed are you getting ceeshell?

At the moment I'm still waiting for my breeder's bitch to come in season - then I get to count down to the birth!

eta - typo

Edited by sjp118

What breed are you getting ceeshell?

At the moment I'm still waiting for my breeder's bitch to come in season - then I get to count down to the birth!

eta - typo

A finnish lapphund. 6 days to go!

Oh gosh, how exciting. When is she expecting to come in season?

If I can actually get her to be still for 5 minutes! She's either tearing around or sleeping, usually at my feet.

We are all in love, she's delightful and such a sweetheart.