Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Flower and Erin, I don't have any pics yet :( breeder is not good with the camera and technology so I just have to wait patiently.

Erin, your boy is so handsome!

This is Dante.

31c3775e-42d0-337d.jpg

lol! Um is he in a pair of dropped pants?! Very cute boy, I bet he will love having another body to curl up with, someone I know with Iggys and whippets has lots of photos of them in a pile in one bed

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh he is gorgeous! :D

and yes.. dropped pants.. :laugh: what's going on there? haha

It's the dog that decides the sex of the puppies, so fingers crossed for you :)

Ooh I only just came across this thread, what good timing!

I will soon be the proud owner of my second Italian Greyhound! Dante just turned 1, and we said once he turns 1 we will look at getting another...... Well the turn of events that have led to us getting this puppy just proves it was meant to be!

She is blue and white and just a fat little slug at the moment, she opened one eye yesterday. We can not wait for her to grow and be old enough to freight down to Melbourne.

I am so excited to have a puppy again!

Photo please! I love the slug phase

This is my boy as a biggish slug at 5 weeks, we are hopefully getting a little sister for him soon. The puppy will actually be a full sister to our boy and his mum is about 3 weeks away from whelping but doesn't throw many girls so we are waiting with :crossfingers:

It's the dog that decides the sex of the puppies, so fingers crossed for you :)

Its a repeat mating, this will be the third litter and the puppies in the last two litters were predominately brown boys and there have only been 3 girls in total; 2 in the first litter and 1 in the second. Hopefully its not zero in the third, I'm trying not to think about names or otherwise get excited

31c3775e-42d0-337d.jpg

lol! Um is he in a pair of dropped pants?! Very cute boy, I bet he will love having another body to curl up with, someone I know with Iggys and whippets has lots of photos of them in a pile in one bed

Yep lol. He always tries to curl up in our pants when we go to the bathroom. It's so cute!

Yep lol. He always tries to curl up in our pants when we go to the bathroom. It's so cute!

:rofl: :laugh: :laugh: That's so good! Gotta love dogs.

Booking little one's flights home today. It's looking like it will be a 7am pick up, which I'm pleased with. It will be cooler and I won't have to wait as long! ;)

Hi All,

All the babies are stunning :love: and such a variety of breeds. Loving all the pics.

Thought I would share some pics of our new baby Bones.

Bones is one of tdierikx rescue babies. He is a Bully x Staffy and has just gone 8 weeks old.

We have to wait a couple more weeks so that he can be desexed.

bones1.jpg

bones2.jpg

bones4.jpg

Leanne

Gorgeous pics of Simi, can see why she is such a time waster :thumbsup:

He's very cute

Are his legs very short or is that just the way the pic was taken (or long grass)? Maybe it's because his little belly is so fat and that makes his legs look shorter, either way he is adorable

I think it is a combination of all 3, short legs, fat belly, long grass :laugh:

I am yet to see him in the flesh.

Leanne

Hi All,

All the babies are stunning :love: and such a variety of breeds. Loving all the pics.

Bones is one of tdierikx rescue babies. He is a Bully x Staffy and has just gone 8 weeks old.

Bones is gorgeous!! Love the name too.

Simi is looking as cute as ever.

It is pup's 7 week birthday today and I got the email this morning telling me which of the pups is mine.. so.. NOW I CAN POST PICTURES!! :whee:

This is her with her litter mates, a few days, 3 weeks and 5 weeks :)

1z5nnll.png

So pleased. I loved all the pups but from the very beginning I had her picked out in my heart. Just had a feeling :)

Hi All,

Bones is gorgeous!! Love the name too.

Simi is looking as cute as ever.

It is pup's 7 week birthday today and I got the email this morning telling me which of the pups is mine.. so.. NOW I CAN POST PICTURES!! :whee:

This is her with her litter mates, a few days, 3 weeks and 5 weeks :)

1z5nnll.png

So pleased. I loved all the pups but from the very beginning I had her picked out in my heart. Just had a feeling :)

:love: She is beautiful, I've never seen a baby bullie before, they are so cute! How are you going with names for her?

Thank you! She's actually a Mini BT :)

I have a few names picked out.. but I'm not deciding until I meet her.

I'm hoping that the name Dovahkiin (shortened to Dovah) will suit her. It means dragonborn!

I'm totally open to her suggestions though ;)

I'd be lost without being able to have my bursts of excitement in this thread :crazy::cooldance::cheer:

It is pup's 7 week birthday today and I got the email this morning telling me which of the pups is mine.. so.. NOW I CAN POST PICTURES!!

This is her with her litter mates, a few days, 3 weeks and 5 weeks

So pleased. I loved all the pups but from the very beginning I had her picked out in my heart. Just had a feeling

Squeeeellll a mini baby, she is gorgeous :heart:

Leanne