Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

It's torturous lol

I've been waiting since October and it really has flown by! I was lucky to be distracted by Christmas though I suppose. It'll be 1 day before you know it :)

Speaking of... :laugh: TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!! I PICK HER UP AT 7.30AM!!

:whee::happydance::happydance2::driving::dancingelephant::crazy::cooldance:

Unuscornu has her puppy! She is tiny and extremely cute :D

:laugh: thanks MiM (and thanks for taking this picture too!)

I'll be sure to upload more over the next few days. Sooooo happy. She's fantastic :D

23oe0w.jpg

(yes I do have green//blue hair :p )

Very cute IggyLover!!

:love: Aww bliss! Iggy lover and unuscornu I am so jealous- I want a little puppy! 8 days until I find out if there were any girls in the litter I am waiting for..............

BTW Love the hair unuscornu , how much work is that?

Iggy and Mini BT are two breeds that I have never seen as a puppy and all I can say is :love:

Edited by erinonthefarm

:love: Aww bliss! Iggy lover and unuscornu I am so jealous- I want a little puppy! 8 days until I find out if there were any girls in the litter I am waiting for..............

BTW Love the hair unuscornu , how much work is that?

Good luck with the litter!!

The blue/green hair is fairly new (I did it a little over a week ago). Before that it was pink and purple, so I'm no stranger to unusual colours. It's not too hard to maintain, I do have to have cold showers though :( I just make sure I use a lot of deep conditioning treatments to keep it nice and soft. Dovah loves to chew it!! Rascal.

Yupp I have named her Dovah :) She's doing really well. She settles herself down quite quickly, but I think we are having some problems because of the time difference (she came from Adelaide)

But I knew what I was signing up for..

The lack of sleep will catch up to me eventually though.

Thanks for the nice things you've said, everyone :)

I have only skimmed through a few pages in this thread but it is wonderful to see all these gorgeous puppies :love: I got my greyhounds as rescues when they were two years old and I've never seen a baby grey IRL but that baby iggy squeeee :) Unuscornu I love your baby bully and your hair :thumbsup: