Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

I was in the same boat last year as you Lollypop ! And then on top of all that waiting, once the puppies were born we had to still wait for another 4 weeks to even know if we were getting one. The waiting was unbearable and I couldn't say too much to anyone ! biggrin.gif

Its very exciting, enjoy the journey and its natural to be a bit nervous too!

What breed of dog are you on the waiting list for ?

I think I should make you wait haha :p

The mating is being done this week so I want to make sure she is confirmed in whelp before I say much. How long does it usually take before they can confirm by ultrasound? Anyone know?

I already was promised a puppy from someone else and that fell through and I was :( But now I feel like it was a blessing in disguise because I'm really happy with this mating I'm down for now. But nothing is set in stone yet so I'm nervous!

And now for some Toller puppy pictures!

Our baby boy Tango is doing wonderfully. He's very smart and is learning fast, hopefully the good things and not the bad! He's getting bigger every day and is so adorably out of proportion. He's still falling over himself all the time, especially when he's chasing his big sister around. HIs bladder can now make it through the night (hooray), though I think it's twenty times smaller during the day. We took him out yesterday for his first big outing, and he was lovely, quiet and calm, just happy to sit back and watch everything. I'm so proud of him already!

8587550785_9cbe27186f.jpg

_MG_1932 by misteri82, on Flickr

8588653742_4aa107913b.jpg

_MG_2089 by misteri82, on Flickr

8587551309_cd905ac49f.jpg

_MG_2135 by misteri82, on Flickr

8588653258_209bc53ba5.jpg

_MG_2150 by misteri82, on Flickr

Edited by Misteri

Tango is gorgeous Misteri! I love that last 'butter wouldn't melt in his mouth' photo ????

Me too, but that innocent face usually comes about three seconds before the crazy I'm-going-to-bite-your-face face :)

Oh Misteri that is one gorgeous little Toller! He looks very sweet and a 'lil mischievous as well. Our puppy arrives next Monday and I am soo excited! Now the reality is starting to set in that we will have a new baby around the place it is scary too. Lollipup I hope all goes well with your pup - I am sure you will have a better experience this time around. :)

Any name ideas for a malinois? I am hoping to get a male. The litter is the K litter but it doesn't have to start with K. I want something unique but easy to say.

Kane, Kage, Kasper, Ky, Kole, Knox, Kade, Kato, Kedar, King, Koda, Kolt, Kyros.

Hope it works out for you. smile.gif