Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Yes it is sad, I feel sad for the breeder. I've been offered a pup from her next litter, but I think I'll look around again first and see about timing as well.

I've got my partners girl Ruby here for two days and just having her here makes me want my own dog even more. But I think I need some time now to mourn Sam.

I know we still have several weeks before our puppy will be coming to live with us, but we got one step closer yesterday when we met our breeder at the Sydney Easter Show. She was showing the father of our pup - he is just adorable! We will be meeting our puppy next weekend .... so excited - can't wait **squeal**!!

I know we still have several weeks before our puppy will be coming to live with us, but we got one step closer yesterday when we met our breeder at the Sydney Easter Show. She was showing the father of our pup - he is just adorable! We will be meeting our puppy next weekend .... so excited - can't wait **squeal**!!

I can imagine how you must be feeling, been there done that biggrin.gif

I so love this thread, making the long and not even definite wait even longer. Haha.

Glutton for punishment.

Yeah it does feel like forever, i was at your situation once Steph :)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thanks for asking Steph, ive got a thread about her in this section, and if you want to have a look, theres a link to her blog in my signature (lots of pics of her in it) :)

Shes just perfect, we are madly and deeply in love with her. Shes growing every day, and going through the leggy stage. Shes was worth the years of waiting !biggrin.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Ooooh....it's a surprise Jules! I don't want to mozz myself, till I know for sure I have a puppy with my name on it. But I've met with a breeder, saw some weeeeeeeny puppies and got totally loved on by their adult dogs. We are madly crossing fingers and waiting impatiently. LOL. Bit excited. Haven't had a puppy for a lot of years. And can't wait to get back into some serious training/trialling.