Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Haven't posted for a little while ..... our wait is getting shorter now .... Banjo will come home to us on Anzac Day. We are so excited and can't wait! Have been buying up lots of essentials, pee pads, toys, crate and ordered a personalised blankie for the little fellow :D Need to get a collar, harness and lead, but think we will wait because he is so small - perhaps have to take him to be "fitted" :laugh:

I really suck at waiting :( On monday I was told that puppy pics would be sent to me annnnnnd now it is Wednesday and no photos. My hubby is saying just be patient and I tell him it's hard to be patient when I am this excited..

I still don't even know for sure I have a pup yet.. gah going to try and distract myself with some Skyrim.

--Lhok

I get my puppy on Saturday! So excited!

I can imagine !!!biggrin.gif

I really suck at waiting :( On monday I was told that puppy pics would be sent to me annnnnnd now it is Wednesday and no photos. My hubby is saying just be patient and I tell him it's hard to be patient when I am this excited..

I still don't even know for sure I have a pup yet.. gah going to try and distract myself with some Skyrim.

--Lhok

Been there done that ! I got regular weekly emails from Miah's breeder, but if she was a day or 2 behind sending them, i would get all impatient ! embarrass.gif

Thats why i started a blog for Miah, to help keep me distracted, but i didnt make it public until we knew we were getting her for sure :)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

--Lhok

A good way to distract yourself.

I have to admit some weeks a was a little slow sending photos to puppy people with the last litter. I'm sure you will get them soon :D

Skyrim is an amazing computer game. Addictive!

Waiting does get harder the closer you get to the date... I avoid pestering the breeder because if I start I know she'll get sick of me very quickly! So far she's been incredibly patient with me and my questions (first dog for me). I haven't asked for pictures as she's not very tech savvy, but she clearly enjoys watching us squeal over Louis when we visit. We were so lucky to find her - and just when she had a litter due in a week! Back then I didn't realise just how lucky we were.

Wow, talk about derail.... Where was I even going with this? Oh yeah; I count down the days between each visit because I don't want to bother the breeder with my over-eagerness :p