Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

They have braided nylon, not braided leather (already checked that :laugh:).

But I figured they could be just as good for a coated pup plus lighter!

:laugh:

Probably just as well. Although if the price is right I might still look at one. Willow has a lot of growing still to do and she does need a new one already.

Hi Puppy People ..:wave:

looks like I may be joining the ranks of the "waiting for a puppy"" people....:thumbsup:

still not 100% definite ... but looking good at this stage .... a little bubbie whippet may be getting delivered by the puppy-stork in the next couple of weeks.... lol

will keep you posted :walkdog:

Hi Puppy People ..:wave:

looks like I may be joining the ranks of the "waiting for a puppy"" people....:thumbsup:

still not 100% definite ... but looking good at this stage .... a little bubbie whippet may be getting delivered by the puppy-stork in the next couple of weeks.... lol

will keep you posted :walkdog:

Yay another little sighthound. I am waiting on an Italian Greyhound that I will be showing. Sounds like your little whippytail will arrive before mine, how exciting.

Yay another little sighthound. I am waiting on an Italian Greyhound that I will be showing. Sounds like your little whippytail will arrive before mine, how exciting.

Oops sorry Whippytails I thought you were getting a Whippet too! Still same thing though, never seen a black Iggy either!

Oops sorry Whippytails I thought you were getting a Whippet too! Still same thing though, never seen a black Iggy either!

There isnt alot of blacks around, but I will be visiting a breeder in NSW in Sept that has some black ones I will take a pic.

Found on of DOL profiles, she has crazy ears in the pics but they do usually grow out of that.

My link

Some of the IG from Europe just melt your heart. Wish our quarantine laws werent as long but understand why they do.

Yay to your crate arriving Zereuloh. I found a bed in The Reject Shop that fits perfectly in my crate so decided against making one. I do need to make a cover and also a base bit like a bird cage cover that catches seed as I want to put it in the car for shows but dont want the crate to stick into the leather seats.

the black IGs are just beautiful! I still need a bed for our crate, might check the reject shop here before I go ordering one online. Then mid july I need to make contact with breeders again they'll have more of an idea when they can expect puppies by then. im getting prepared way to early lol

Im just buying things as the weeks go buy to keep myself busy. Show trolley is currently on route to here and should land next week. Also hope my collars from the states arrive next week. Pj pattern is all worked out, so next on my list it finding some nice waterproof fabric for the top of dog coats.

Also interested to see what you come up with for your run Zereuloh.

sounds like us, the last couple of weeks I've been getting the boys to pick out a toy for the puppy each lol, and I've been getting stuff to get myself occupied. I need to decide on collar etc. Though, there are some awesome ID tags on Etsy once we've decided on a name :) my youngest son wants to call it Pinkel. I have no idea where he got that name from. But, over the last month of so they've accumulated a list of names so it'll be interesting to see what we all eventually settle on!

Im getting a IG stamp made so i can make metal stamped tags. I also bought martingale collars from a lady in the US but have since found lots of tutorials on it so going to give it a whirl when I get the supplies.

Will order the stamp in the next f/n just waiting on a designer friend to get back to me with a design.