New Corolla Hatch Commercial

spottychick

Has anyone seen the cute new ad for Corolla hatch with the truckie, whose semi is piled high with Corolla cars :) , but he has stopped in the middle of the highway because there is a little dog sitting in the middle of the road. He looks at the dog and puts his head on the side, the dog cocks his head to the side too. Then the cute little dog snarls LOL and suddenly all these people emerge from hiding and nick off with all the cars and the little dog :)

Anyway - the dog sure is a cute little devil. Anyone know what breed or mix of breeds he/she might be???? Just to satisfy my curiousity. :)

Has anyone seen the cute new ad for Corolla hatch with the truckie, whose semi is piled high with Corolla cars :) , but he has stopped in the middle of the highway because there is a little dog sitting in the middle of the road. He looks at the dog and puts his head on the side, the dog cocks his head to the side too. Then the cute little dog snarls LOL and suddenly all these people emerge from hiding and nick off with all the cars and the little dog :)

Anyway - the dog sure is a cute little devil. Anyone know what breed or mix of breeds he/she might be???? Just to satisfy my curiousity. :)

Looks like a Pomeranian or cross of one. Hard to tell with it just sitting down and not groomed like a show Pom.

Anyway - the dog sure is a cute little devil. Anyone know what breed or mix of breeds he/she might be???? Just to satisfy my curiousity. :(

Looks like a Pomeranian or cross of one. Hard to tell with it just sitting down and not groomed like a show Pom.

It's a Pomeranian as far as I can tell. :)