I Bought My 3yr Old A Cute White Fluffy Puppy!

Guest acb123

My 3yr old was nagging me for a white fluffy puppy so I bought her one! :)

Yep she loves it. She named it Angel. She has already washed it, brushed it, blow dryed it, put it in it's pet carrier, put it to bed.

She is going to be a very responsible pet owner......

I'm just so glad it came from Kmart! :)

Yep a little white toy puppy complete with pet carrier, dryer (battery operated), brushes, scissors, toe clippers etc.

I'm teaching her all about puppies now for when ours come mid year.

My 3yr old was nagging me for a white fluffy puppy so I bought her one! :)

Yep she loves it. She named it Angel. She has already washed it, brushed it, blow dryed it, put it in it's pet carrier, put it to bed.

She is going to be a very responsible pet owner......

I'm just so glad it came from Kmart! :)

Yep a little white toy puppy complete with pet carrier, dryer (battery operated), brushes, scissors, toe clippers etc.

I'm teaching her all about puppies now for when ours come mid year.

miss 6 here got a litter mate I think :cry:

except ours is a white Havanese baby puppy bitch called sparkles making her show debut at Morriset this weekend. And yes it is being groomed and crated for the show like our Havanese Toby.

Great $14 with blowdryer and crate and will keep her occupied till she can handle.....although she did tell me it needs a trolley and a new bling lead :(

I know it's so much fun! We all had turns looking after Angel & washing her & drying her.

The only problem I can see is that Angel is already sleeping in our daughter's bed. Then she comes out & says "mum I think I will put Angel in her pet bed" then half an hour later comes back out "mum I think I will get Angel out of her bed & put her in my bed" and then half an hour later...

well you get the picture....poor Angel is getting NO SLEEP! :)

Now apparently my daughter has also promised to clean up her poo as soon as she does one! :) Hope she does when the real pup comes! :cry:

Angelsophie can I just say everytime I see your Signature with Toby I am green with envy! Toby is gorgeous!!!!

I actually considered a Havanese at one point just because of your Toby! :)

I saw these in the kmart catalogue and thought how much better these 'puppies' were, coming with a pet carrier, as opposed to the ones that were popular last year where the puppy came inside a little handbag, Paris Hilton style.

Edited by HollyMilo