How Can I Find Out Who Bred My Chi

crazyboutdogz

Hey guys, I was given a 5 month old Chi but all I got with him were his vacc papers and his "name" is Sliva Cloud

Just out of curiosity id like to find out who bred him, is there any way to do that as I cant get the papers from the person who gave him to me....kinda long story behind that but the short version is his ex gf has them

If there is nothing there.. he is desexed :heart:

Depends how old the puppy is... when I first got Moose he looked exactly like he does now (he's been desexed). Just meat, no veg.

ETA - Oh I see the Chi is 5 months. Moose had balls by 5 months. I would safely say if there's nothing there he's been desexed. :laugh:

Edited by moosepup

If there is nothing there.. he is desexed :heart:

Depends how old the puppy is... when I first got Moose he looked exactly like he does now that he's desexed. Just meat, no veg.

ETA - Oh I see the Chi is 5 months. Moose had balls by 5 months. I would safely say if there's nothing there he's been desexed. :laugh:

haha.. my aunts chi's were all showing by 5 months too!

One of my mums chi's balls didn't drop, even by the time he was desexed!! Looking at him you would think he was desexed but he wasn't :heart: .

ETA: They did get him desexed a little early because of this, but it was between 5-6 months....

Edited by Beth86

Thanks for the amusing photo Moose!!! I was able to get in touch with my friend and he said Pablo is chipped and desexed but he cant find his papers at the moment so cant tell me who the breeder is. All i know (as mentioned) is on his vacc papers its says "Sliva Cloud" followed by "Buffy".

As for him "legally" belonging to someone, that person is my friend, its all in his name as he brought it for his then gf but they broke up cos she's a tart and he knows how much I love dogs (i already had 3) so thought id be a good mum so he's DEF at his forever home :laugh:

I'd love to get in touch with the breeder to tell them what a great dog they've produced and send some pics etc so if anyone knows who would use "silva cloud" as what im assuming is a kennel name please let me know :laugh: