My Cooler Bed Has Arrived !

mrs tornsocks

Ggggggrrrrrr.

And now I am trying to put together his trampoline bed, also bought via Deals direct.

It (the canvas bit) simply doesn't stretch for me to put the screws in. Worse than any ikea piece of c**p.

Of course he helpfully comes over and licks my hand every now and then.

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/black-pet-...me-105-65-20cm/

"can be dissassembled and cleaned. Pft, what a load of hogwash" ... "cannot be put together in the first place".

I have learnt the hard way that peanuts=monkeys when it comes to pet paraphernalia.

OI! Don't be speaking negatively of my second home! :thumbsup:

Ggggggrrrrrr.

And now I am trying to put together his trampoline bed, also bought via Deals direct.

It (the canvas bit) simply doesn't stretch for me to put the screws in. Worse than any ikea piece of c**p.

Of course he helpfully comes over and licks my hand every now and then.

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/black-pet-...me-105-65-20cm/

"can be dissassembled and cleaned. Pft, what a load of hogwash" ... "cannot be put together in the first place".

I have learnt the hard way that peanuts=monkeys when it comes to pet paraphernalia.

I brought two of these last year and after the dogs destroyed the canvas in 5 seconds (okay it was about 24hrs), I tried to take it apart so I could replace the mats. End of story, two frames at the dump as we couldn't get some of the screws undone, even with brute manstrength and WD40 :thanks:

Mind you, the same thing happened with a more expensive brand of bed.

Exact same thing happened to me with the beds!! Couldnt get the frame together tightly because the mat wouldnt stretch, gave me the craps!! I put the wonky bed out for the dogs and it got shredded couldnt be bother ordering a new mat so chucked the lot! Only good thing ive ever bought was a wire crate! :thumbsup:

If I put the wonky bed out, he and his 30kgs would collapse in a heap. :laugh:

Lesson learnt - at least the cooler bed is going to his little friend so it's not a complete waste.

I'm thinking I might buy one with the hessian (and already assembled).

He has a crate inside but he gets too hot in it - even with air con. Occasionally he barks when he's hot, I've let him outside thinking it was toilet, and he's plonked down on the deck panting.

So I'm thinking an outside bed that's very simple (ie tramp) is the solution.

Edited by mrs tornsocks

Mrs TS good shopping. :thumbsup::laugh::whip::whip::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well ... to make up for it today, I bought me a new dress, a new belt and a juicer.

Nothing that Archie can sleep on.

Don't bet on it... :champagne:

lab.jpg:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well ... as it happened ... he went all quiet at the end of the house where the bedroom is and I remembered I'd left the new (not inexpensive) dress in its bag on the floor, so I raced down there.

He had managed to somehow find a pair of, erm, knickers - and let's just say he didn't get them out of the drawer -- and was trying to make his new bed on those.

Edited by mrs tornsocks

Exact same thing happened to me with the beds!! Couldnt get the frame together tightly because the mat wouldnt stretch, gave me the craps!! I put the wonky bed out for the dogs and it got shredded couldnt be bother ordering a new mat so chucked the lot! Only good thing ive ever bought was a wire crate! :thumbsup:

If I put the wonky bed out, he and his 30kgs would collapse in a heap. :rofl:

Lesson learnt - at least the cooler bed is going to his little friend so it's not a complete waste.

I'm thinking I might buy one with the hessian (and already assembled).

He has a crate inside but he gets too hot in it - even with air con. Occasionally he barks when he's hot, I've let him outside thinking it was toilet, and he's plonked down on the deck panting.

So I'm thinking an outside bed that's very simple (ie tramp) is the solution.

Mrs T, Archie loved Scout's Tramp bed when he stayed here. :champagne: Mine was already assembled from a pet supplier it is two years old and still has the same cover on it

Mrs TS good shopping. :whip::whip::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well ... to make up for it today, I bought me a new dress, a new belt and a juicer.

Don't bet on it... :laugh:

lab.jpg:rofl:

:rofl:

Mrs TS good shopping. :thumbsup::laugh::whip::whip::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I bought a juicer for the dogs to make their raw mince/vege patties.... it's still in the box :champagne: I think most juicers are bought with an ambitious mindset to get healthy (the humans!), then 9/10 juicers end up stuffed in the back of the cupboard :rofl:

He had managed to somehow find a pair of, erm, knickers - and let's just say he didn't get them out of the drawer -- and was trying to make his new bed on those.

OMG :whip::eek::rofl:

Mrs T, Archie loved Scout's Tramp bed when he stayed here. :champagne: Mine was already assembled from a pet supplier it is two years old and still has the same cover on it

OK there is no way that Scout is a Lab if the same cover has lasted 2 years :rofl:

We bought a "filing cabinet" through deals direct.

OH had to drill holes into it to put it together.. :laugh:

AND THEN...it doesn't fit files, too small :rofl::rofl:

Deals Direct sounds quality! :thumbsup: I've been tempted to buy from there many times, haven't yet and not sure I will now :whip: