My Cooler Bed Has Arrived !

mrs tornsocks

Archie's new bed arrived, but guess who forgot to check the measurements ? "Large" is never going to fit, even though he's still only 10 months, it dismally failed the lab test, see below. :) The length is 65cm, width 52cm.

If anyone is interested, still $20 in the plastic, it's here

Will also post in Marketplace, I'm in Sydney.

DSCF0219.jpg

Edited by mrs tornsocks

thanks, secretkei.

Not only should I have checked measurements, should have figured deals direct might not be QUITE what the labrador ordered .... :)

But when it's labelled as 'large' you would think it would be, well.... large. Or at least largish!

Maybe they meant suitable for a large Chi :laugh:

Hmmm, looking at it again I think it would make a nice cool foot-rest :(

Ggggggrrrrrr.

And now I am trying to put together his trampoline bed, also bought via Deals direct.

It (the canvas bit) simply doesn't stretch for me to put the screws in. Worse than any ikea piece of c**p.

Of course he helpfully comes over and licks my hand every now and then.

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/black-pet-...me-105-65-20cm/

"can be dissassembled and cleaned. Pft, what a load of hogwash" ... "cannot be put together in the first place".

I have learnt the hard way that peanuts=monkeys when it comes to pet paraphernalia.

Ggggggrrrrrr.

And now I am trying to put together his trampoline bed, also bought via Deals direct.

It (the canvas bit) simply doesn't stretch for me to put the screws in. Worse than any ikea piece of c**p.

"can be dissassembled and cleaned. Pft, what a load of hogwash" ... "cannot be put together in the first place".

I have learnt the hard way that peanuts=monkeys when it comes to pet paraphernalia.

awww your not having much luck :thumbsup: Can you send it back?

Ggggggrrrrrr.

awww your not having much luck :D Can you send it back?

Hopefully, but I'm not sure if 'cannot assemble' will suffice as an excuse for a return to the good people @ Deals Direct.

I'll have to wait til there's someone with me (other than Archie 'helping' :thumbsup: ) and see if I can master it.