Camera Bags

PooMother

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am so tempted to splurge. I've looked at the JillE bags in the flesh before and they're OK but I've heard a lot of people say they aren't constructed well and don't last very long so I've steered away from them. I've been looking for a "nice" going out bag for a while and a friend sent me the link to the discount code yesterday so it was good timing.

I can't decide on a colour, though :champagne:

I am so tempted to splurge. I've looked at the JillE bags in the flesh before and they're OK but I've heard a lot of people say they aren't constructed well and don't last very long so I've steered away from them. I've been looking for a "nice" going out bag for a while and a friend sent me the link to the discount code yesterday so it was good timing.

I can't decide on a colour, though :champagne:

Im getting fushcia :thumbsup:

Oh god its never ending isnt it!?

Dont go showing me all these cool bags, I have to buy the cool lenses first!

Why did I choose the hobby that costs so much :laugh:

On a side note - kja you always spend a lot of time on your posts answering our questions and have lots of great info, so thanks for sharing ;)

(what a suck!)

OK, my new Kelly Moore bag is winging its way to me as we speak! wheeee I never buy fun stuff like this :laugh:

I'll have photos and a review once I get it but I have to say that Kelly and her husband have been fantastic to deal with. I had a question that was answered promptly. I ran into problems with PayPal and nothing was working so I emailed her for options and she got back to me cheerfully and said she could do it over the phone.

Rang this morning (actually had my friend in the US do it for me) and Kelly's hubby was friendly and had my details right there ready for my call so dealt with the processing quickly and efficiently.

Customer service so far 10/10.

btw Paypal kept telling me that paypal couldn't ship to Australia with my country of residence. I tried an Australian paypal account and a US one - both got the same response. My US friend tried from the US and still got the same message. It's not the first time this has happened. Hopefully you all will have better luck.

If you run into problems, Kelly's number is 318.513.9881 - they are in Louisiana so do the time change thing before you call :laugh:

are you in the shopping cart on her site? just click through and it'll boot you in there :o

Went to my wish list added it to cart, tried to check out but wont let me get past the credit card number, no option for paypal :-( and I know its there....my fuschia bag is calling me

Yes, you enter in the credit card and it dumps you into the paypal I think...I can't get in and do a dummy one to double check...

If you have problems email her, she's very very good!

Edited by kja