PooMother

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone wants to use the code, just contacted Kelly and it is still good until midnight tonight, but not after then, also fuchsia is sold out (just got the last one)

here is the code again Save $75 on the Kelly Moore bag with this code -> MCKMAMA

if anyone wants to use the code, just contacted Kelly and it is still good until midnight tonight, but not after then, also fuchsia is sold out (just got the last one)

here is the code again Save $75 on the Kelly Moore bag with this code -> MCKMAMA

Its such a pretty colour :hug: You alos get one of those cloth bags that you can store it in and a shopping type bag. It didnt take long to arrive either, it actually arrived last Monday so barely a week :-)

They are lovely, the fuschia is special. My trick is to cobble the inserts from an old camera bag (I'm also a compulsive with them, you can't have too many) and buy a bag that really grabs me, maybe when all-leather is on absolute special, or end of season specials for the strong bright coloured ones, at say Strand-Bags or Victoria Station. A touch of spray craft-adhesive on a piece of padded lining as an inner lining, then set up the inserts to suit bodies and lenses - with velcro for adjustable or a touch of craft-adhesive again.

This way you get the bag of your choice to modify for cameras, and the old camera bags (now without padded inserts) are still handy as storage to keep things dust-free.

It's a new dimension in looking at handbags to check if the base, closers, side-pockets will work well. I checked out one of the Oroton shops the other day, there was the most fantastic suitable bag, only $1,300 so I let that pass with it's neat flat base and real gold zip-pullers. It was dark cream, so would have showed the scuff marks a bit. There are some strong glossy mock-alligators around at the moment, brilliant deep greens and reds, watching them for sale-time.

The small back-pack camera bag I bought a few weeks ago at The Good Guys has been handy: it was on special $89 down to $35, and holds about the same as the Lowepro MicroTrekker (a lens or body less than the MiniTrekker). It also came with two good lens cloths and two UV filters, which sealed the deal for me.