Camera Bags

PooMother

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been hunting and am going to get the Versapack by lowepro. There is on ebay at the moment for $109.00 and thats $65.00 cheaper than in store here in Tassie. Its overseas thats the only thing so bit unsure about that

I have been hunting and am going to get the Versapack by lowepro. There is on ebay at the moment for $109.00 and thats $65.00 cheaper than in store here in Tassie. Its overseas thats the only thing so bit unsure about that

It's a great price for it. Just make sure the seller has been on there for a while with a good reputation and you should be fine.

I have just been to city today as the camera store had a sale and on sale its $169.99 :laugh:

Here is the link to the one I am looking at on Ebay and its free postage: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I read quite a few of the feedback comments and 100% positve

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring this thread from the dead again but Im interested in ordering one of those Kelly Moore bags. You have to pre-order at the moment for $199. What is the usual price they sell at? Dont know whether I should wait til another discount code becomes available or just get it now? Anyone know how much they cost usually?

I got a Lowerpro one and it has its own rain cover. The rain cover works really well as I was out in the start of the mega storm in Melbourne over the March long weekend (up to the marble hail - they hurt hitting legs - and then had to go through the steady rain). The rain cover got wet but the bag and everythign inside was nice and dry - was great getting to the airport and changing from wet poncho etc to nice dry (and warm) vest that had been in the bag with the second camera. And the rain cover is designed so you can still open the bag as needed with it on.

Yes I think Lowepro rules, good to have some alternatives though for styles and colour.

My newest camera bag is an ultimate for me, probably my "last car" so chosen very very carefully. It's a VW Caddy, small enough to park easy, big enough to carry everything and more - like a portable studio - backdrop and light-stands. Okay, total overkill, but I love it. (It could even pull the small covered float behind it if I was desperate).

_DSC6805.jpg

I love my backpack but am also looking at something a bit more stylish for taking my camera with me when I go out in something other than cargos and sneakers. I really like the look of this bag http://www.amazon.com/Jill-e-769411-Camera...1580&sr=8-8 but wondering if anyone knows anything about them and their quality etc.. ?
:(:laugh::) Don't tell Poomother they have pink ones. I like them they are lovely. I will get one of those after I get my Versapack from Lowepro

For Pretty Camera Bags Click Here

I stumbled across the above link when looking for a case for my iPhone :(

Veryyyy pretty DSLR camera bags!

All hand made and she custom designs them!

I think I may just purchase one of these for when I get my new DSLR! :happydance:

Oooh, I love this one http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.124824358.jpg

Please stop now :laugh::)

They are lovely