Litters Due In April 2010

SBT101

:) So sorry for putting wrong info in Labs26. You know I had it written in front of me but still typed it wrong :cry: I am blaming it on school holidays. It is only day 4 and yep, I'm over them completely :) Kids are doing nothing else but argue and fight. Took them to the beach today and yep, I got bogged :cry: And to top everything off, Cynda and Phina are now in season and poor Ody is going barmey the poor man.

At least I can come on here and get my puppy fixes though :cry:

Congratulations again everyone on all your beautiful litter's and good luck for the ones yet to whelp.

No worries SBT, pls don't beat yourself up!!!

Unfortunately, I have to announce that my smallest yellow girl went to the bridge this afternoon. I worked on her for a while when she was born as she was quite slow to start. She's been fine, up and feeding with the others until lunchtime today. Interestingly, when we had an ultrasound on the mother, we found one pup smaller than the others which had a slower heart rate.... we can now confirm that this was most likely her.

RIP little angel... :laugh:

:cry: RIP

Best wishes for the remaining puppies :cry:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two lovely girls delivered earlier today

Takas Crouching Tiger and Takas Hidden Dragon; so Tiger and Dragon :laugh::)

Weights are 660g and 645g

Its the first import bloodline for Anatolian in more than 15 years,

and the girls are gorgeous

so as someone who breeds on the dam line, I'm pretty chuffed :cry:

:):cry::cry::cry: Well done Mum.

Thanks BB, :(

yeah about tiime hey :cry:

:thumbsup: Congratulations on your new arrivals Jacobite :laugh:

I must tell you all that I am now officially puppy clucky :laugh: I have been halping my friend today with her little and OMG, they are absolutely gorgeous. I could have easily tucked 1 or 2 under my shirt and walked out quite comfotably :eek:

I am definately repeating the mating of Kimba and Ody on her next season.

Does anyone give their bitches anything prior to mating to increase their chances of a successful mating? And also during her pregnancy? I have heard about 'rasberry leaf' and I am planning on giving her that in her last week of her gestation ( if all things go to plan that is) and apparently you also give them 'marshmellow' ?. I have something here somewhere that I wrote about it and what it is for but......

Edited by SBT101

Jacobite, thank you for sharing the pic........congratulations on your litter. :rofl: Best wishes to Mum and babies.

I have never seen little baby Scottish Deerhounds before, look forward to seeing some more pictures. :)

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

BB, it has been suggested and I am choosing to ignore it lol We know she has a lot of babies in there, had her xrayed to confirm but still could not get an accurate count.

:rofl:

wow mum's the word it would seem!

best wishes, I hope it all goes well :)

Any-one want to see Pics ? or is that a silly question ?

Dave

post-10418-1271078213_thumb.jpg

ooh little scottish bubs!

:)

well done!

:rofl:

Jacobite can I ask the measurements of your whelping box?

ta

:D

Edited by lilli