Litters Due In April 2010

SBT101

We unfortunately lost both the bitch Aust. Ch. Japhtabull Padme Amidala and her 11 puppies on the 23rd April. :D :cry: :cry: :thumbsup: This was the litter due on the 30th April.

That is such sad news....I am so sorry to hear this :cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We unfortunately lost both the bitch Aust. Ch. Japhtabull Padme Amidala and her 11 puppies on the 23rd April. :cry: :cry: :cry::thumbsup: This was the litter due on the 30th April.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss :cry: :cry: :cry: Our thoughts are with you :( RIP mummy and bubba's :D

We unfortunately lost both the bitch Aust. Ch. Japhtabull Padme Amidala and her 11 puppies on the 23rd April. :eek: ;) :p :o This was the litter due on the 30th April.

I am so sorry for your heart wrenching loss. RIP Mum and precious babies :):)

We unfortunately lost both the bitch Aust. Ch. Japhtabull Padme Amidala and her 11 puppies on the 23rd April. :laugh::) ;) :thumbsup: This was the litter due on the 30th April.

Oh my ;) I'm so sorry. What a tragic thing to happen. RIP mum and babies :)

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts on the recent loss of my beautiful darling Paddy May and her glorious babies. I have owned many dogs over the years but there has never been a dog that I have been so much in love with. No matter what destruction she did in the backyard or how she misbehaved in the ring all she had to do was look at me with those beautiful brown eyes and all was forgotten. She had such a lovely nature and even to the end when she was being poked and prodded she never flinched once.

It was such a traumatic week last week and I am still in shock over the loss as it was totally unexpected.

RIP my Honey B and your babies. Till we meet again I will live off the wonderful memories that you left us with.

XXX Love Mum XXX :thumbsup::laugh::)

We unfortunately lost both the bitch Aust. Ch. Japhtabull Padme Amidala and her 11 puppies on the 23rd April. :cry::champagne::thumbsup: :thumbsup: This was the litter due on the 30th April.

I am so very sorry for your loss GoGo, how devastating. :thumbsup::3monkeys::mad:mad:mad

Edited by labs26

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts on the recent loss of my beautiful darling Paddy May and her glorious babies. I have owned many dogs over the years but there has never been a dog that I have been so much in love with. No matter what destruction she did in the backyard or how she misbehaved in the ring all she had to do was look at me with those beautiful brown eyes and all was forgotten. She had such a lovely nature and even to the end when she was being poked and prodded she never flinched once.

It was such a traumatic week last week and I am still in shock over the loss as it was totally unexpected.

RIP my Honey B and your babies. Till we meet again I will live off the wonderful memories that you left us with.

XXX Love Mum XXX :thumbsup::cry::champagne:

I am very sorry for your loss :thumbsup::thumbsup::3monkeys:

We unfortunately lost both the bitch Aust. Ch. Japhtabull Padme Amidala and her 11 puppies on the 23rd April. :o:) :) :laugh: This was the litter due on the 30th April.

So sorry to read about your loss GoGo.

:party: :D :laugh: :D :D

Go Go Gidget, I just came in here to have a peek and I am so so sorry to read of your loss, how devestating, it brought tears to my eyes. My thoughts are with you at this heartbreaking time. ;) :):rofl:

Thanks Kaffy. My girl was related to your 2 girls that you have in whelp at the moment. Her grandfather was Soloshel Rockabilly.

Hi everyone,

It looks like I will be joining this thread, as my Australian terrier puppies, which where due on the 2nd of May, decided to come a little early. :)

My bitch Brandy whelped 8 pups today, 5 boys & 3 girls, all seem to be going well.

Highest weight 269 grams, lowest weight 189 grams. The first pup was born at 1.20 pm & the last was born 4.40pm.

All whelped freely, with no complications, thank god. :cry:

Brandy is being a great Mum & loves her pups. She is doing a great job of cleaning & feeding them. She also ate a big meal tonight of scrambled eggs & cooked mince,so she is happy.

My hubby & I are still in shock with her having such a large litter, as we where confinced she was only going to have 3 or 4 pups, & 8 puppies for an Aussie terrier is absolutely massive!!, Looks like we are in for a very busy couple of months. :)

I will try & get up some piccies tomorrow, as I am absolutely exhausted tonight. :rofl:

Nicole