Where Are Your Dogs When You're On Dol?

poochmad

Our lot normally are sitting around watching our every move when we are both online at night, but currently, Pedro (2kg Chihuahua) is stirring up Aidee (10kg kelpie puppy) so she chases him around the lounge room, while Sandy sits at my feet, and Jasper hogs my boyfriends recliner :(

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our lot normally are sitting around watching our every move when we are both online at night, but currently, Pedro (2kg Chihuahua) is stirring up Aidee (10kg kelpie puppy) so she chases him around the lounge room, while Sandy sits at my feet, and Jasper hogs my boyfriends recliner :(

When I'm at work, see above :)

When I'm at home, normally they're either trying to join me on said recliner, type on the keyboard for me, or asleep on our laps while we're infront of the keyboard!

Our dogs are in whatever room we are. You should see them when we are in different rooms. They don't know what to do with themselves. :( I think that Kivi should go outside, as it's a bit cooler and he's not enjoying the heat today, but he won't. Force of habit, I think.

Hubby and I do this quite a bit - he's usually watching TV and I'm in the study on the computer...the dogs are really sweet though and tend to go and visit 'Daddy' for a pat or a hello and then come back to me. It's so sweet!

Jindi follows me everywhere and is always at my feet. Whenever I'm in the office on DOL, she lies under the desk usually with her head on my foot.

Henschke is lying behind the chair looking towards the door.

Where are your dogs when you're on DOL?

at my feet :(

'princess' Dakota is wherever she wants to be, usually sprawled across the kitchen tiles, but sometimes outside, or at the front window inspecting the street, but all doors must be opening so she can access me at her whim.

sometimes if i'm using the laptop on the couch, she actually jumps on to the couch and stands between me and the laptop, or on the laptop, so I have a mouth full of fluff, and I can't resist, she gets her way, i stop reading/typing and cuddle or play with her

i'm well trained..

macka and mysticpaw, love your pics!

Down at my feet on one of his beds. (in the bottem right hand corner, you can see my computers base unit)

dart3.jpg

:laugh:

Susan

OMG thats so cute...i love how white under and around his nose is I could just kiss him all up!!!

Ive got 4 dogs, 2 of the boys couldnt care less what im doing, Honey ONLY wants to sit on my lap/laptop/magazine when im busy doing something (like going on DOL) and Pablo generally wants to play...then sleep....then play some more!