Grown Men And Puppies...

W Sibs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice thread and i loved reading Gelly's story!

OH always walks one of our more pathetic looking little dogs

he is a tall strong guy and really hed look more balanced witha big dog

this dog loves OH and hes so gentle with him

our oldest son is really good with all of our dogs

hes been out of the picture a bit cos hes witha girlfriend but we love watching him getting down on the floor and greeting all the dogs we have acquired since he's semi-left the household

guys and dogs...theres something really nice about that combo

:) We wanted her to sleep in the bed but had to put her bed in the middle of us and the baby bumper at the back as we thought we'd squash her or she might fall through!!

:( For king sized beds!!

Cute pic of Esky and Dad!!

Edited by tlc

My other half was a little unsure when we got bert. he had always had medium sized dogs (our bc was his choice).

when we first went and saw bert @ 7 weeks he came out white as a ghost and said to me 'we wont need to take him for a walk, we just need to get one of those mouse wheels for him to exercise on!' :laugh:

now he has a deep admiration and love for our gutsy 'rottweiler wannabe' pug :laugh:

OH getting kisses from bubby Sally

OH making sure Bert 'isnt too cold'.

OH kicking back with his little man (excuse the full belly!)

post-30693-1267098284_thumb.jpg

post-30693-1267098321_thumb.jpg

post-30693-1267098369_thumb.jpg

My tradie hubby never had a dog till he met me and never understood why I love my dogs. Things changed when I bought him his first dog last year, a Standard Poodle named Elliott who has now become my hubby's most beloved thing in the world, its very cute to hear him baby talk to Elly and tell him what a good boy he is!

This pic was taken on Elliott's first night with us.

post-23263-1267146294_thumb.jpg

Men who love dogs, is there anything hotter? :laugh:

My OH grew up with dogs but it wasn't until he got his (read my) beloved Sammies that he really fell in love (well that and our friends Bullmastiffs). He isn't a showie but he knows that standard back to front, he will chat to anyone about the breed and has become a real advocate of the pedigree (he was always a mutt lover) he has even helped some work mates out finding some good breeders for their next dog.

He lets the dog cuddle in the bed with him, wont move from the lounge if they are sleeping with him, they get more kisses and cuddles then I do :laugh:

I will have to put up some photos when I get home tonight.