Dog Odour

dBUG

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm a bit excited this afternoon. I received a package in the mail. Lots of bottles of odour go in several scents to try. I was squealing to my friend in the kitchen, who ended up just as excited. ........... funny what females get hyped up about. :shrug: And this is all because of the amount of enquiries odour go has received since this thread started, and people started emailing supplier. :laugh:

Oooh how exciting! :laugh: You deserve some recognition for the amount of interest you've generated in their product!

I got my 5L bottle today! Last time I got this excited about a cleaning product was when mum bought one of those spinning duster things lol. I sprayed it on the carpets and the house smells nice and fresh! The real test will be what my brother thinks when he gets home from work, cos he always says the house smells of dog.

VJB maybe you should have a big stink party at your house, so we can all foul it up so you can test which one works best ;)

:hug: mmmm....ok, winter stink up around our new chiminea. Loads of baked beans for dinner. Then we'll see who deserves the most sprays. :cry:

By the way, decided to get really active and change more bedroom sheets. This time in the girls rooms, and I spritzed a bit of the lavender odour go around the air and on the flyscreen of the windows. Extremely pleasant... nothing like I expected. I thought lavender might be a bit overpowering, but it was very nice.

Hubby comes out of bathroom after I'd recently pepperminted the drain in there and says "who did a minty poo" :laugh:

Edited by VJB

After all these positive responses to the Odour Go, I think I better order some. I've been emailing the supplier and was originally going to get a small bottle to try, but its not really cost effective once you add postage. So I was waiting to see what others thought of it before jumping in and buying a 5L bottle.

After all these positive responses to the Odour Go, I think I better order some. I've been emailing the supplier and was originally going to get a small bottle to try, but its not really cost effective once you add postage. So I was waiting to see what others thought of it before jumping in and buying a 5L bottle.

I think the 5 litre bottle is worth it.

As mentioned yesterday, I was send a box of Odour Go goodies. They also sent 2 Airfresh Odour Blocks, which kind of look like a candle.... a solid block. One is peppermint scent, the other is lavender. I opened one to put in the bathroom/toilet, and the other is sitting in a nice little candle holder on my dining room table. These are fabulous, :thumbsup: and I have looked through their website to see how much they are and if I can get more.. for the school bag cupboard which also stores school shoes, sneakers etc..... a bit stinky sometimes. As you can see below, I am just loving all my products. :laugh:

4421161394_9990dd2e8f_m.jpg4421165302_1154ed665b_m.jpg

I got my 5L bottle today! Last time I got this excited about a cleaning product was when mum bought one of those spinning duster things lol. I sprayed it on the carpets and the house smells nice and fresh! The real test will be what my brother thinks when he gets home from work, cos he always says the house smells of dog.

:eek::eek::rofl: I ordered mine a couple of days before you gila, and mine hasn't arrived yet. :rofl: I got an email back from the supplier on 4/3/10 saying it will be posted asap. Better be here tomorrow!!!! :thumbsup::rofl::eek:

Have today washed two Snooza futons and their covers using a little Odourgo in with the detergent. They have been dried outside in the sun. They are nice and fresh as is the washing machine :(

We have the lemon-scented one and although I can't really detect a lemon scent it has done wonders for the smell on the pet futons which had been subjected to a leg lift from our entire male. :mad

Will use a little on the floors tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

Have today washed two Snooza futons and their covers using a little Odourgo in with the detergent. They have been dried outside in the sun. They are nice and fresh as is the washing machine :(

We have the lemon-scented one and although I can't really detect a lemon scent it has done wonders for the smell on the pet futons which had been subjected to a leg lift from our entire male. :mad

Will use a little on the floors tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

I use it in the final rinse.

Hey all, just wondering how long after you made payment that you received your Odour-Go? I transferred money on Wednesday and emailed requested confirmation that my order had been received but haven't heard anything back...

I guess they're probably out of stock after all the DOL orders!! :laugh:

I was hoping to have heard back by now - are people getting speedy responses at the moment?

Hi, I didn't get a response for a few days, so sent them an email that is listed in their home page on the left hand side. They responded straight away stating that they did get my email but I never received it for some reason. Anyway I ordered a 5lt container of Talc and it arrived today - only took 2 days from paying to receiving. All went very smoothly and I can't wait to start using it. I'm off to buy some spray bottles tomorrow!! :D

Well I'm a bit excited this afternoon. I received a package in the mail. Lots of bottles of odour go in several scents to try. I was squealing to my friend in the kitchen, who ended up just as excited. ........... funny what females get hyped up about. :) And this is all because of the amount of enquiries odour go has received since this thread started, and people started emailing supplier. :)

Great news - I'd love to hear what you think of the vanilla (I'm a vanilla nut). I got mine today in the talc and can't wait to start spraying, mopping, washing, etc etc with it.

Thanks again for letting us all know about this. Word of mouth (and the internet) is a very powerful tool. :D

Hi, have now started using the talc and I can honestly say that it does work and the house does smell much fresher. I'm mopping the floors on the weekend (my house has floorboards all the way through and I have a couple of very large rugs). I'll be adding it to the bucket. I also tried VJB's trick of putting some on a cotton wool ball and sucking it into the vacuum cleaner - what a nice fragrance coming out of the vacuum!! I've been spraying the rugs and generally spraying around the place in the air and I'm certainly happy with it.

I have been hunting around for something to get rid of odours in our house, unfortunately we have a 19 year old cat who now thinks no rules apply to her anymore and she has had several accidents along with a puppy and 2 other cats! :cry:

Have emailed an order for a 5 litre lemon

:confused: thanks for recommending them VJB