• Other
    • Uncle Albers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest belgian.blue

Proplan Salmon sensitive.

We're doing great on this and going to stick to it.

Very shiny coat and nice poops.

Don't you need to mortgage your house to buy Ziwipeak?

Oh gosh, I saw this food at a pet supplies store for the first time the other day - my friend and I dropped the bag when we saw the price LOL. I was going to buy it just for treats but couldn't justify it. Sooo expensive.

I feed Bam EP Holistic and feed Tucker whatever we write off at work. The last three bags have been Advance and he loves it.

I don't really like the new packaging for Holistic Select. The old one was so much prettier... and I had a lady yell at me for trying to sell her food at wasn't Eagle Pack as it no longer says it's EP food on the bag... sigh.

Don't you need to mortgage your house to buy Ziwipeak?

It's very concentrated, so you only feed 1/2 or even 1/3 of what you would a kibble. So no I don't find it expensive and I only feed it as part of the diet and for training treats.

• 2 weeks later...

I've chosen 'other' as my two are currently on Hills Science ID following a long period of bouts of the squits, however prior to that they were fed Advance, which they did ok on.... BUT I'm wanting to change to something else...

the high protein in Artemis concerns me.. but it does look a good food otherwise....

Have a bag of EP holistic select that I'm mixing in with the HIlls to see how they go..

One thing I have noticed is how much hairloss one of my Staffords has suffered since being on the HIlls.....

Hi guys i was just wondering what is the usual price for 16kg pack of dry food. I saw Royal Canin was like $110 and Coprice is only $30+. Why is there so much difference in the price??? Is Coprice substandard?

Hi guys i was just wondering what is the usual price for 16kg pack of dry food. I saw Royal Canin was like $110 and Coprice is only $30+. Why is there so much difference in the price??? Is Coprice substandard?

There is a huge difference in the ingredients of these foods, Royal Canin is a Premium food.

Many dogs do very well on Coprice, but you will find that a lot of posters here will not use it because of the high grain content.

Hi I use Natural Balance, made in W.A. sold at priceless pets in Brisbane. Am very happy with it :love:

I also use Natural Balance - good to see its available in other states!!! One of my girls has food issues but does extremely well on this (Its lamb based). I tried Eagle Pack Holistic - the chicken and the fish types, but couldnt see any improvement. I put them back on NB as its West Australian made and a little cheaper.

Rat