Come Along And Meet The Star!

Steve

Can we make Troy wear a funny hat for the night....or better still a bikini....

Nah, that's too old. We made him wear a tin foil hat at the first Awards in Brissy a few years ago. Not sure about the bkini though.... the Novotel is opposite Brighton Beach so it might just be the way to go. :o

Here's hoping for fab weather - bring your cossies guys, the beach is looking supreme these days. Somehow they have eeven made the sand completely white and it looks awesome!

Edited by ~Anne~

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow Anne, you just brought back memories of a childhood holiday spent in Sydney at Brighton beach with my eldest sister. Now I do really want to go, may have to talk to the husband

You won't recognise it Eridor! They have made the sand white and the water is so clean and is a beautiful blue. I went over there the other week to have aloko at a few things and I was gobsmacked at how gorgeous it looks these days. It was like being on some tropical coast somehwere. Here's hoping for beautiful weather on Saturday/Sunday of the Awards! You can even now sit at a cafe on the beach sipping a latte or having a bite to eat. Can't get any better than that!

Troy is really Chuck Norris. :o

He's not really, we just made you all think that. He is someone FAR more important than Chuck Norris, better looking too, and stronger. Chuck Norris breaks out in hives when he hears "Troy" mentioned.

Oops, forgot the cone of silence.

Congratulations, charleswentworth :D Hope you have enough $$ for your tin foil dress? If not, Warley has one you can borrow, will it fit?

Edited by Jed

Can we make Troy wear a funny hat for the night....or better still a bikini....

Oh Good DogsLife - you'll be there ?

Will try...... not sure where I will be though. If I am in Sydney I will try to come. How much are the tickets??

Troy is really Chuck Norris. :o

He's not really, we just made you all think that. He is someone FAR more important than Chuck Norris, better looking too, and stronger. Chuck Norris breaks out in hives when he hears "Troy" mentioned.

Oops, forgot the cone of silence.

Congratulations, charleswentworth :( Hope you have enough $$ for your tin foil dress? If not, Warley has one you can borrow, will it fit?

now Jed... I was attempting to misdirect those who haven't had the pleasure....

Humf!

Hi father is Chuck Norris, his mother is a Ninja

So Troy is the love child of Chuck Norris??????

:D :D

and some ninja wench

I knew I should have said that but thought better of it lol. Maybe people can try and offload some pics of Troy to the highest bidder on the black market