Cheap Agilty Equipment

Hmmm i'd grab a 3m tunnel and cut that in half to make a chute :mad . Air dogs sell chutes.

Not sure if anyone has seen those laundry hampers that pop open (I use them for camping). The look just like the solid part of the chute and have the sprung wire inside. I was thinking to get one of those from the cheap shops and attach a chute on the end. I would assume Spotlight sells some kind of material similar to that of the actual chutes.

similar to this

post-26146-1268791588_thumb.jpg

Great Idea.I purchased an Oztrail Storage Cell yesterday on special for $9.95-Norm $24.95 to try and make a chute.Not sure what to use for the material part yet?

It's heavy duty reinforced vinyl.60cm long and about 50cm across.Just have to see if my shepherd can fit her rear end through it yet :eek:

post-6329-1269944923.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm i'd grab a 3m tunnel and cut that in half to make a chute :mad . Air dogs sell chutes.

Not sure if anyone has seen those laundry hampers that pop open (I use them for camping). The look just like the solid part of the chute and have the sprung wire inside. I was thinking to get one of those from the cheap shops and attach a chute on the end. I would assume Spotlight sells some kind of material similar to that of the actual chutes.

similar to this

Great Idea.I purchased an Oztrail Storage Cell yesterday on special for $9.95-Norm $24.95 to try and make a chute.Not sure what to use for the material part yet?

It's heavy duty reinforced vinyl.60cm long and about 50cm across.Just have to see if my shepherd can fit her rear end through it yet :eek:

post-6329-1269944923.jpg

That's a good idea. Where did you get it on sale at?

Hmmm i'd grab a 3m tunnel and cut that in half to make a chute ;) . Air dogs sell chutes.

similar to this

It's heavy duty reinforced vinyl.60cm long and about 50cm across.Just have to see if my shepherd can fit her rear end through it yet :thumbsup:

post-6329-1269944923.jpg

I think it's just a locally owned Camping store-Getaway Camping is the name In Wollongong.

I could always post one off to you if you can't get hold of something similar although I guess by the time you add postage it won't be too much cheaper than norm price

If you can find a shop that sells Oztrail stuff they should have them

Hmmm i'd grab a 3m tunnel and cut that in half to make a chute :) . Air dogs sell chutes.

similar to this

It's heavy duty reinforced vinyl.60cm long and about 50cm across.Just have to see if my shepherd can fit her rear end through it yet :)

post-6329-1269944923.jpg

I think it's just a locally owned Camping store-Getaway Camping is the name In Wollongong.

I could always post one off to you if you can't get hold of something similar although I guess by the time you add postage it won't be too much cheaper than norm price

Dimmeys have a similar thing, a collapsible laundry hamper [orange colour] looks about the same size, for either $5.99 or $6.99

Thanks! I will keep an eye out myself as like you said, it will probably end up being just as expensive after postage :thumbsup: But thankyou for the offer!

I'm getting a bit worried about my jump cup order from Clean Run :thumbsup: It should be here by now. It's probably got lost in transit or something :rofl: Amypie got hers beginning of the week and I ordered mine a day before her! No fair :o I have my jumps all ready to go, just need the damn jump cups!!

RS got her jump cups today, they must've got lost amongst Easter eggs or something ;)

Here is one of my jumps, I made 5, need to make another 2 so I have 7, enough for a double box.

Excuse the phone photo.

b1557011.jpg

Also, I found some good caps that fit in the end of 25mm PVC pipe, they are in the furniture leg aisle at bunnings, are about $2.30 for a pack of 4. They are called Furniture stoppers (32mm)

They fit in the pipe really tightly and make the jump bars look finished, also I put hoe in the bars to weigh them down and the caps keep the hose in.

6a2191c6.jpg

f4500108.jpg