What Happens When Engineers Own Dogs

Baby Dragon

:hug: ;) :laugh:

priceless! Love it!

when OH was designing a ramp for the dogs, some of the engineers at work saw the finished plans and complained that he should have gotten THEM to design it :cry: if we ever need to build something more complex we'll rope them in to it :cry:

Id get one of those for Rams but he would kill himself with it literally :thumbsup: He is that obssessed with retreiving.

I have dumb family members who think its good for Rams to be so worn out from retrieving the ball for hours in summer that he is dribbling everywhere and has the shakes :angry: Lucky I knew what to do in that situation and he recovered!

Oh if I do get one (I've now seen the price, need to save a bit!) it'll mostly be used for distracting the pain-in-the-buttois while I am trying to do my boots (cleaning or putting on/taking off) or if I am attempting to do something else in the yard where I don't need a ball shoved in my face every 5seconds, LOL

He gets ample play time both at home and when we go to work and I have been trying to get him to the river at least twice a week so I wouldn't be using it as a primary source of excercise!

I do love the one in the video though, looks like it has taken some effort to set up and program, see where it lowers again when the dog tries to take the ball out? Awesome job :)