Introducing Reddells

rocco

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Ralph is back on the juice, and Red is getting used to his low loader ways. :eek::cry: :p

I really do envy you getting to show him, he is so handsome, he makes me want to show again.

Have to really watch Red with little Ralph. He does zoomies and Ralphs legs just dont move him quick enough to exit Reds path. You see Ralph wanting to join in but he is just not confident enough. Im sure Ralph is thinking why did these :) go get me another giant.... give me something my own size to tackle. :laugh:

I forgot what it was like to have a 15month active puppy that just wants to have fun. :cry:

You should come out to a show oneday. I will let you know when we are entered. Of course Red and Nala will be trialing soon... :):( I would love to meet Danny soon too. :D

• 1 month later...

I thought it was time to update some photo's of Reddells. Only because I am so proud of my little man. We had out first conformation show on Sat. Ashanali & Caesars mum came along to help us, even in the pouring rain, aren't they awesome.... ;) . We didnt get put up but Red did so well and he was really well behaved. We both had a great time and I think we will enjoy our showing. :)

Plus not to mention he is turning into a fabulous model for me.

4651991352_fc824eedb2.jpg

4630216895_faccf0c397.jpg

4547231574_aaa313dd27.jpg

4654959704_fb60d71f38.jpg