Introducing Reddells

rocco

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to see Red is settling in to his new job

that walk must have been so hard, but very healing and have Red with you must have given you such strenght.

love the pictures of the 2 boys with there bunny ears

Red seems so cool with wearing them, I got a bit tearing myself at seeing Rocco, he left very big paw prints on a lot of hearts.

Red seems so cool with wearing them, I got a bit tearing myself at seeing Rocco, he left very big paw prints on a lot of hearts.

Red and Roc are very different both in looks and personalities, which is a good thing. Red is so enthusatic and a complete clown were Rocco took his modeling duties very seriously. :thumbsup: Rocco was a very special dog. Im trying to put a book together of him. I have done half, but it's so hard to decide on images, so many wonderful memories of him.

Edited by rocco

the book will be great tribute to the big man, and I can imagine how hard it is to pick which ones make it and which ones don't.

I wish Nala would take her photo duties more seriously, she hates to co-operate when it comes to photos

Red is much less wrinkly, one thing that seems the same is the slobber :thumbsup:

Yep Red is terrible sloober machine like Rocco. Except he shakes it everywhere. Red has more the correct wrinkle for a bully, his head hasnt finished growing yet though. :rofl:

4468810893_6245a171a2.jpg

Red is much less wrinkly, one thing that seems the same is the slobber :thumbsup:

Yep Red is terrible sloober machine like Rocco. Except he shakes it everywhere. Red has more the correct wrinkle for a bully, his head hasnt finished growing yet though. :rofl:

4468810893_6245a171a2.jpg

Oooh! He sure is one handsome dude. That's a very suave sophisticated pose isn't it.

Edited by Kirislin

Because Red is super cool, he has a facebook Reddells page to post all about just him. Ashanali came over and met Red last week and gave us some show pointers (figuratively speaking :thumbsup: ). :) Its quite something to watch someone like Ash stack as it's second nature to her, effortless, I think she could do it blind. I fuss a bit. :laugh:

4491204389_d470dd392e.jpg

and just so you can all see Reddells and Ralph are going great guns... Ralph is back on the juice. :laugh:

4483722862_044c87a058.jpg

Its quite something to watch someone like Ash stack as it's second nature to her, effortless, I think she could do it blind. I fuss a bit. :confused:

I probably could. :thanks:

After this week when the photo comps are out of the way we can do some one on one. It's just practice... I've had 22 years of it. :laugh:

Edited by Ashanali

After this week when the photo comps are out of the way we can do some one on one. It's just practice... I've had 22 years of it. :D

Thanks Ash, just dont arrive with that purfume Red likes.... :eek:

I cant stop thinking about all this being over. ;) :rofl:

After this week when the photo comps are out of the way we can do some one on one. It's just practice... I've had 22 years of it. :rofl:

Thanks Ash, just dont arrive with that purfume Red likes.... :rofl:

Ah yes... he took quite a liking to me didn't he :laugh: (what can I say, he has taste. :rofl: )