Introducing Reddells

rocco

...tears to my eyes. Reddles is gorgeous, he looks picture perfect, looking forward to seeing many more pictures of him. Rocco will always have a special place in our hearts here on DOL, I bet he is pleased you've found solace. :laugh:

Thanks Clyde. I am falling for Red pretty hard but Rocco will always hold a very special place in my heart. I still have not gone a day without crying and missing him, now I find myself laughing at how much of a clown Red is. I know Roc would approve of Red. Prob because he is a big doofus like him. :laugh:

Thanks for your comments guys I think he is gorgeous too.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning dog Rocco and welcome to the show ring.

I'm so happy to see you with another lovely boy. New dogs don't ever replace the ones we've lost but they help fill the void.

I look forward to seeing Reddells and Ralph together.

...tears to my eyes. Reddles is gorgeous, he looks picture perfect, looking forward to seeing many more pictures of him. Rocco will always have a special place in our hearts here on DOL, I bet he is pleased you've found solace. :rofl:

Thanks Clyde. I am falling for Red pretty hard but Rocco will always hold a very special place in my heart. I still have not gone a day without crying and missing him, now I find myself laughing at how much of a clown Red is. I know Roc would approve of Red. Prob because he is a big doofus like him. :)

Thanks for your comments guys I think he is gorgeous too.

Happy tearies for you from us here :laugh:

Thanks again. The lines Roc and Red are from are pretty spesh. :)

Im a bit nervous about the show thing, but I guess we all have to start somewhere. I mainly want to do obedience trialing with him as he is so smart and just wants to learn and please. So I think he could do well. Plus he is not as lazy and arrogant as Rocco. :(