Can Any Help With This Breed

jess live die

Layla.jpg

my friend brought this dog shes a staffy x

]we are not sure what shes crossed with when he brought her they said she was a prue breed but as you can tell shes not and yes he was naughty and got her out the paper.

so any help would be great and ill let him know

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be virtually anything but the shape of muzzle suggests some sort of collie type while the angle of the eyes suggests Bull Terrier. How old is the dog, how tall is she, is her coat smooth and close like a Staffords or soft and more fluffy feeling?

Could be virtually anything but the shape of muzzle suggests some sort of collie type while the angle of the eyes suggests Bull Terrier. How old is the dog, how tall is she, is her coat smooth and close like a Staffords or soft and more fluffy feeling?

shes 18 months

shes not much taller then a stafford the same height as a pitbull ruffly her coat is smooth and close very much like a stafford

shes 18 months

shes not much taller then a stafford the same height as a pitbull ruffly her coat is smooth and close very much like a stafford

Maybe Amstaff cross then?

Layla.jpg

my friend brought this dog shes a staffy x

]we are not sure what shes crossed with when he brought her they said she was a prue breed but as you can tell shes not and yes he was naughty and got her out the paper.

so any help would be great and ill let him know

Who cares what he is. He's a cross bred and knwoing what went into his cross will not make you any the wiser about him in all reality. Just love him as he is. A brindle coloured, cross bred, young male dog.

Kelpie / Bull Terrier mix and my guess is that neither of those parents were pure either

Agree. My first thoughts were Kelpie/Bull breed mix.

Purebred! ;) They saw your friend coming.

Edited by poodlefan

Kelpie / Bull Terrier mix and my guess is that neither of those parents were pure either

If you really want to know i saw a test on houndtv that could help it was called BITSA didn't catch the price sorry

If you really want to know i saw a test on houndtv that could help it was called BITSA didn't catch the price sorry

That test has been discussed here. On current results, I think DOL members visual ID's are more accurate. They're certainly a lot cheaper! ;)

I was thinking Mastiff x because of the brindle coat?

;)

Er, No.

:)

Lilli haven't you learnt anything by now, if it's brindle and around knee height it's a "staffy" anything bigger than that, in brindle or fawn/cream is a Mastiff ;)

Never claimed to be an expert, just throwing a thought in. no need to mock.

That test has been discussed here. On current results, I think DOL members visual ID's are more accurate. They're certainly a lot cheaper! ;)

Oh, ok i should have realised that all the DOL members would be up on this lol

ill let hin know all your replys i told him he was an idoit to out of the paper but he just dnt listen.

shes a pretty girl i agree there

I hope he didn't pay a premium for her based on her being advertised as "purebred". Did he say what breed she's supposed to be?