Sydney Royal Obedience Results.

DOL's very own 'Bedazzled' won UD dog, Open dog, and I think highest in trial at the Sydney Royal today. I was a bit time pressed so couldn't stay for all the dogs or the presentation.

I hope Deb and Brooklyn won highest scoring heel work too:))

It was fantastic to meet the faces behind the names and they were even nicer faces than I thought they would be :) ...lol. Both dogs were to die for :laugh: . Ptolomy competed as well but her dog had a couple of tiny hiccups that took him out of the winners circle which was a shame, he was still awesome netherless.

It's a big ask for dogs to come from Perth and compete at their best even though they appeared to take it their stride. :)

Thank you so much for coming over and sharing your awesome dogs, hospitality and showing some great trialing and dog training.

Hope you come back again, maybe for the State Titles?????

DOL's very own 'Bedazzled' won UD dog, Open dog, and I think highest in trial at the Sydney Royal today. I was a bit time pressed so couldn't stay for all the dogs or the presentation.

I hope Deb and Brooklyn won highest scoring heel work too:))

It was fantastic to meet the faces behind the names and they were even nicer faces than I thought they would be :) ...lol. Both dogs were to die for :laugh: . Ptolomy competed as well but her dog had a couple of tiny hiccups that took him out of the winners circle which was a shame, he was still awesome netherless.

It's a big ask for dogs to come from Perth and compete at their best even though they appeared to take it their stride. :)

Thank you so much for coming over and sharing your awesome dogs, hospitality and showing some great trialing and dog training.

Hope you come back again, maybe for the State Titles?????

Just brilliant guys :)

I've just heard that Bedazzled and her lovely dog won highest scoring heel work too. :)

Very well deserved. :)

ETA, she might need excess luggage on the way home to cart all the trophies. :laugh:

Edited by PAX

WOO-FRICKIN-HOOOOOOOOO!!!! Go Deb and Brookie!!!!! :)

I too hope there is video!! :laugh:

Why am I not surprised Brooklyn is an Australian Shepherd. That, or a border collie.

You say this like it's a bad thing :) Aussies aren't as popular as BC's in dog sports to my knowledge :rofl: Love Aussies :laugh:

Well done Bedazzled and Ptolomy and an absolute devastating BUGGA about Scoota's sit in Open :laugh: . Sounds like some fantastic work by both boys and also sounds like your having a fantastic time away :laugh:. Look forward to hearing the goss when you return.