Deniliquin Sat/sun April 17

SwaY

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met the Fauve that won Puppy in Group today and he is lovely!

I thought you would have been entered?

I almost did but we're currently working on fixing up our place ready to sell so we can buy some acreage just out of town so weekends are busy, precious things :) . I've decided (and Steve has convinced me :mad) that time off showing for a couple of months will be repaid by space and the ability to have more Fauves in the future. I'll be there tomorrow to watch for a while. Its killing me but I keep reminding myself of the long-term benefits. Plus I'm busy losing weight so I can really move around the ring :eek: - I'll be unrecognisable next time I'm in the ring :heart::mad .

I almost did but we're currently working on fixing up our place ready to sell so we can buy some acreage just out of town so weekends are busy, precious things :) . I've decided (and Steve has convinced me :mad) that time off showing for a couple of months will be repaid by space and the ability to have more Fauves in the future. I'll be there tomorrow to watch for a while. Its killing me but I keep reminding myself of the long-term benefits. Plus I'm busy losing weight so I can really move around the ring :eek: - I'll be unrecognisable next time I'm in the ring :heart::mad .

Your still doing rescue thou right?

Make sure you stop by tomorrow and say Hi!

I almost did but we're currently working on fixing up our place ready to sell so we can buy some acreage just out of town so weekends are busy, precious things :mad . I've decided (and Steve has convinced me :mad) that time off showing for a couple of months will be repaid by space and the ability to have more Fauves in the future. I'll be there tomorrow to watch for a while. Its killing me but I keep reminding myself of the long-term benefits. Plus I'm busy losing weight so I can really move around the ring :eek: - I'll be unrecognisable next time I'm in the ring :heart::mad .

Your still doing rescue thou right?

Make sure you stop by tomorrow and say Hi!

Yeah still do rescue but more of the temp-testing and that sort of stuff. We've enjoyed cutting back on the fostering to be honest and our yard is looking fabulous as a result.

Where are you sitting? I'll be with Tibbiemax probably at the toy ring but I also want to watch Marcus go around the ring as I've heard lots of great things about him. From what I saw of him today I expect him to be the first big winner for the Fauves - he has a fabulous top line and a lovely head, plus great turn of stifle. I'm told he is very showy in the ring so I can't wait to see him. Would have been there today to watch him win Puppy in Group but I was busy walking around our potential new home measuring :) .

I didn't see you today Trish......did you make it?

Yes she did make it but was a bit of a snob did not even come to say hi to me .

:laugh: She was probably sitting in her gazebo, daydreaming about sitting watching the sunset from a swing chair on the verandah of their new country estate :eek::o

All fingers crossed here for you Trish :thumbsup:

fifi

Or me! and we were closer

So did either of you wander over and say hello to HER ?!!!!! :laugh::thumbsup:

fifi

So did either of you wander over and say hello to HER ?!!!!! :o:eek:

fifi

Oh! well perhaps not. :laugh: I am naughty. :thumbsup:

So did either of you wander over and say hello to HER ?!!!!! :laugh::thumbsup:

fifi

She was the one visiting ,Trish did not show on the weekend was comming to visit I was just told that she had been there .Maybe she was so skinny is why I missed her LOL.

:o:laugh: You dags!!

Sorry I missed you Morsha & Mercedes. I quickly said hello to Tibbiemax and the handsome Po but most of my time was spent with Neil and Katherine talking Fauves. I could only fit an hour in this morning sadly - bring on June in Wagga as it will be my next show and there will be loads of Fauves! Fingers crossed by then we will be on our "country estate" :eek: .

I did see Rebanne as she walked past and Ceilidh who was sitting right near Katherine. Everyone looked like they were having a great time and the weather was fabulous - a nice chance for the Thurgoona shows :thumbsup: .

So did either of you wander over and say hello to HER ?!!!!! :D :rofl:

fifi

Nope, because I didn't know she was coming til I got home Sunday afternoon! (and trying to work dogs in three rings that all were about the same time!)

Me too, how about Group 7 results???!!!

Group 7 Friday :Shih Tzu ***** Texes Holdem Runner up Dalmation from Whytewood Kennels

Group 7 Sat :Shih Tzu same as Fri Runner up Poodle Mini Hopkins /Missen

Group 7 Sunday:Dalmation from Whytewood Kennels Runner up Poodle Mini Hopkins /Missen

I am sorry this is all I can give you and I should be able to give you more as I was the ticket writer for group 7 all weekend ,just call me brain dead.LOL

I did see Rebanne as she walked past and Ceilidh who was sitting right near Katherine. Everyone looked like they were having a great time and the weather was fabulous - a nice chance for the Thurgoona shows :rofl: .

yes and you were deep in conversations so it was only helloooooooooooo lol

I did see Rebanne as she walked past and Ceilidh who was sitting right near Katherine. Everyone looked like they were having a great time and the weather was fabulous - a nice chance for the Thurgoona shows :rofl: .

yes and you were deep in conversations so it was only helloooooooooooo lol

:D Yep - had to get lots of Fauve chat in whilst the three of us were together at the same time!!!