Bulk Order For Paytons Toy Box - Closed

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Kath your coming on the 19th?? Lol ignore my PM then :(

Everyone else I hve Pmed you the Deal with shipping.. Please If you haven't got it let me know ASAP

Didnt look in here first and have organized the transfer this morning.. :o Typical of me and attempting to organize things

Never mind I get to play with them sooner. Have a 5 month old pup who is going to have a ball with these I think

No probs taylah glad you like it :hug: to everyone else who pm'd me last night your stuff was posted today regardless if your payment came thru or not. . I have a feeling a few may bounce back but i'll let people know after the weekend. . I stuffed up slightly cos im a n00b thanks to westie lover for letting me know. . Atm i have recieved payments from mas1981 . .

Enjoy your stuff and i want photos :eek:

I am going to order a lead in September, after stewarding at an agility trial I am now taking Mason to join an agility class from the 1st week of july, he has to pass an offlead assessment though before we will be allowed to join, so hold thumbs for me.

Bump. . Anyone get anything today?

I got mine late this arvo, of course if a package gets delivered Mason knows its for him, I opened it and he was in love right away! I have taken it off him now though and will use for training. Pics to follow tomorrow the light is bad here already :laugh:

Bump. . Anyone get anything today?

I got mine late this arvo, of course if a package gets delivered Mason knows its for him, I opened it and he was in love right away! I have taken it off him now though and will use for training. Pics to follow tomorrow the light is bad here already :laugh:

Yay.. Joys of Express Post :) I'm Glad you like it!!

Edslaine If you havent got yours mid week let me know and I'll track it :o I would hate for someone not to get theirs :cheer:

No worries Sam. I'm sure it's not far away and I'm like KelpieHoundMum in the middle of report writing. It's something to look forward to :)