Gay Dog Refused Entry To A Restaurant

sausy.dog

Where on earth do people get off even suggesting such a thing :o

Absolute foolishness. How can a person even say that and not think how stupid it sounds :)

My dog hasn't got testicles, I must ask him if he is gay :):eek:

I think dog owners are often shocked at the ignorance of non dog owning cultures and people with little or no understanding of them. They are not stupid they literally "Have no idea".

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something in the story just doesn't sound right anyway. You don't ask permission before going into a restaurant, you don't go up to them and say that you want to bring your Guide Dog, is that ok? You just walk in because you're allowed to (same if you're in a wheelchair or use crutches or a walking stick.) You don't ask permission.

I can't really imagine them walking in and going "I want to bring my Guide Dog, is that allowed?" :o

Just when you thought you'd heard it all!!!!!!!

That poor guy, he has enough to deal with without this kind of idiocy on top of it. Glad he put the time into it and got some compo, now others wont be put in the same situation. Wouldn't you think restaurant owners and the like would need to be on top of those kinds of things?????

*trying to imagine a gay dog looks like..........nah, got nothing. LOL

perhaps like THIS

Pretty.jpg

:o:) :) That made my morning - altho my coffee is now spread around the keyboard having ejected from my mouth :eek:

Something in the story just doesn't sound right anyway. You don't ask permission before going into a restaurant, you don't go up to them and say that you want to bring your Guide Dog, is that ok? You just walk in because you're allowed to (same if you're in a wheelchair or use crutches or a walking stick.) You don't ask permission.

I can't really imagine them walking in and going "I want to bring my Guide Dog, is that allowed?" :o

this is not the first Adelaide restaurant that has refused to allow a guide dog entry. maybe these people knew this and just wanted to make sure that the people working there knew the dog was coming in.

maybe they thought it would be easier to explain before the dog was in the restaurant :)

this is not the first Adelaide restaurant that has refused to allow a guide dog entry. maybe these people knew this and just wanted to make sure that the people working there knew the dog was coming in.

maybe they thought it would be easier to explain before the dog was in the restaurant :)

Thats what I thought also. Maybe they just think its a courtesy to let the manager/staff know even though they themselves are aware that its law that their guide dog is allowed.

There was a case a few years ago where a man was refused to take his guide dog into a taxi and I believe he actually lost his court case (just going off memory here so could be wrong) in SA so our state does have some catching up to do in this area.