Why Oh Why

Kirislin

Oddly enough, it only seems to be a problem with Victorian dogs ;)

Wow, I never imagined our Sh!t tasted better than everyone elses. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :whee::mad:rock::mad

Sounds like dogs in Brissie bypass human excrement solely because of the effect humidity has on it, I guess they don't like it

sodden or laden with mildew! :rofl:

Edited by Abigail

Were the toilets locked? You know the saying when ya gotta go you gotta go. Question is if it was human poop and there was no toilet paper there did they use leaves? Or just do a Robinson Curosoe and go free ball.

I've witnessed a man mid dump at our park and I didn't see Razor rush off but because he was squatting Razor got so excited and ran over to him. The man couldn't crap in his pants cause he was already mid way through so he pulled his pants up and started running. Meanwhile I was calling my dog trying not to be disgusted and laugh all at the same time.

I am appalled at people who sh!t in public areas that aren't a toilet!!! My dogs have rolled in human sh!t twice in the past couple of years ..... once at a sports oval behind one of those on site storage sheds and the other next to a pedestrian foot path near a tree in my suburb. I could have personally killed the cuplrits. Do you know how horrible it is to have wash dogs who have rolled in human crap!! :rofl::mad Not only did I have to wear rubber gloves but I dry reached the whole time I was washing them - 5 times I had to shampoo them to get the smell out of their coats.

Both times I reacted like a raving foul mouthed gutter wench - had the cuplrits been around I would have thrown their crap right at them!!!!! ;) :)

Edited by westielover

Westie funnily enough that's where this guy was doing it! I was in the oval and he was behind this sports shed and there was toilets there too.

Luckily my dogs have never rolled or eaten poo but I don't trust the pup he enjoys the munch on duck poo. Razor can't stand the sight, smell and taste of feaces it repulses him.

Edit: Because I just read your last sentence again and had the image of you flinging poo HAHAH ;)

Edited by jackie_a1

I am appalled at people who sh!t in public areas that aren't a toilet!!! My dogs have rolled in human sh!t twice in the past couple of years ..... once at a sports oval behind one of those on site storage sheds and the other next to a pedestrian foot path near a tree in my suburb. I could have personally killed the cuplrits. Do you know how horrible it is to have wash dogs who have rolled in human crap!! :mad:mad Not only did I have to wear rubber gloves but I dry reached the whole time I was washing them - 5 times I had to shampoo them to get the smell out of their coats.

Both times I reacted like a raving foul mouthed gutter wench - had the cuplrits been around I would have thrown their crap right at them!!!!! ;) :)

The least they could do is to pick up after themselves if they couldn't bake it any longer! Gosh, we are expected to pick up after our dogs so why shouldn't such disgusting people pick up after themselves?! Having said that, not all dog owners pick up after

their dog anyway, such a repulsive world. Sorry westielover but you cannot be blamed for turning into a "fould mouthed gutter wench"......What better day to start a diet than after reading this thread :rofl:

Can I just add that on both occasions the human exrements were pretty fresh - missed the cuplrits by minutes!!! I looked angrily at every person I walked passed muttering under my breath!!! ;)

I have no doubt those people would have thought I was some crazy dog lady :):rofl:

People can be so foul !!! :mad

I've been out for a couple of hours and when I came home I could really smell the poo so Feather got a bath, it's probably about 2 years since she's had one and she wasn't impressed. Here's the dirty little bogan in a makeshift bathrobe, a towel pegged around her neck and tummy. Sorry it's blurred I couldn't find my glasses and didn't know what settings I had the camera on. :mad

4557250144_453a97bd85_b.jpg

I am appalled at people who sh!t in public areas that aren't a toilet!!! My dogs have rolled in human sh!t twice in the past couple of years ..... once at a sports oval behind one of those on site storage sheds and the other next to a pedestrian foot path near a tree in my suburb. I could have personally killed the cuplrits. Do you know how horrible it is to have wash dogs who have rolled in human crap!! :laugh::laugh: Not only did I have to wear rubber gloves but I dry reached the whole time I was washing them - 5 times I had to shampoo them to get the smell out of their coats.

Both times I reacted like a raving foul mouthed gutter wench - had the cuplrits been around I would have thrown their crap right at them!!!!! :love::)

I sure do!!

DSC_0003-4.jpg

Tully is a fully dirty little toad when it comes to gross and dirty stuff

IMG_4605.jpg

Fully story of my Poo adventure here.... :mad At least I can laugh about it now!!

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...=174323&hl=

Her latest gross escapade was to catch a huge rat :champagne:

Kirislin, love the photos, the first one looks like she is saying oh how yummy!! :laugh:

I last saw a pile of human poo in the multi storey car park at Heathrow Airport. I actually didn't see it before I stepped in it, forgot that in England, you have to look down all the time to make sure you don't step in anything.

We were walking back to my mum's car, dragging suitcase and chatting when squelch. I also turned into a foul mouthed wench to my mum's horror. She said "don't worry, we'll clean your shoes". No, we weren't going to do that, they went in a nearby bin and I went barefoot.

A colleague was telling me the other day that their Vizsla had rolled in human poo. Apparently in their area it is very common, it is left by fishermen in the park, next to bins, on the wharf, sometimes there's paper with it. I was really horrified, where are the rangers?? CCTV?? Should be huge fines ...

Yes, I have had this problem as well. We walk along a very popular river. The boaties come ashore and do their 'business' and just go back to their boats. My boy has rolled in it (at night), eaten it and also thrown it up all over the car - well not all over the car but all down one door and - well you can get the picture. That was a delightful job and the only time I have gagged somewhat (I have a cast iron stomach but that was really gross).

I last saw a pile of human poo in the multi storey car park at Heathrow Airport. I actually didn't see it before I stepped in it, forgot that in England, you have to look down all the time to make sure you don't step in anything.

We were walking back to my mum's car, dragging suitcase and chatting when squelch. I also turned into a foul mouthed wench to my mum's horror. She said "don't worry, we'll clean your shoes". No, we weren't going to do that, they went in a nearby bin and I went barefoot.

A colleague was telling me the other day that their Vizsla had rolled in human poo. Apparently in their area it is very common, it is left by fishermen in the park, next to bins, on the wharf, sometimes there's paper with it. I was really horrified, where are the rangers?? CCTV?? Should be huge fines ...

Imagine the horror if you weren't wearing shoes :hug:

People can be so disgusting

--Lhok