A New Australian Champion

Congrats again & again & again. surely you must be running out of dogs to title now. Lee Lee

Time to stay home. LOL

Olivia won Junior Handlers down in Melbourne with Joy coming second at the German Shepherd National on the weekend as well. It must be a Queenslander weekend

Congrats again.

Congrats again & again & again. surely you must be running out of dogs to title now. Lee Lee

Time to stay home. LOL

Olivia won Junior Handlers down in Melbourne with Joy coming second at the German Shepherd National on the weekend as well. It must be a Queenslander weekend

Congrats again.

LOL Thanks ! Ive got two up and coming babies to title next :laugh:

well done to the girls !!

Go Suthenskys, 6 homebred Ch and another two on the way. :):love:

Actually, maybe another 4 on the way :D I have another two babies I bred that are in show homes... so hopefully by early next year, the count will be 10 home bred champions :) that will be VERY exciting :)

Go Suthenskys, 6 homebred Ch and another two on the way. :rainbowbridge::rainbowbridge:

Actually, maybe another 4 on the way :rainbowbridge: I have another two babies I bred that are in show homes... so hopefully by early next year, the count will be 10 home bred champions :rainbowbridge: that will be VERY exciting :cry:

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done!!