Kill Me Now

fifi

:laugh: Tim Bailey advertising the million paws walk with a cav x poodle, and yes - he introduced it as its designer name...

off to hit my head repeatedly on a wall..

After dealing with them at work too.

fifi

edited to fix spelling.....

Edited by fifi

They will learn by buying one that has a multitude of health and/or behavioural problems, not to mention are an absolute nighmare to groom!

Unfortunately, this will not be a pleasant experience for them, and may put them off dogs for life :laugh:

Of course there are some lovely crossbreds out there without any problems, but you never know which you will get....

Very annoying, how will people EVER learn.

They won't. :laugh:

A friend of mine, well respected & successful show person of another type of animal has just gone in the pet shop & got a cross breed puppy.

No one could know better all about the lack of health testing, puppy farming etc I actually phoned not long ago & told them to turn on the TV to watch a puppy farm raid.

If their animals were cross bred & sold in pet shops they would be raging angry, get disgusted at others who put theirs in the pet shop or do the wrong thing but of course this puppy was cute & they were assured it did not come from a puppy farm & its vet checked & healthy :rofl:

No one could know better about every aspect of this, including it encouraging & funding the trade with every puppy sold.

I now realise that nothing will stop this, its what people want, I totally give up :love::) :D :D

This may be off-topic but I walked into a pet shop a week or so ago just to have a cuddle with the puppies and what not, and saw one of those designer dog litters for sale, I think it was Chihuahua x Maltese or something of that sort. I enquired out of curiosity and nearly fainted when I was told that one puppy was $750!!!!

Tim Bailey should know better, he has supported Doggie Rescue in the past, a group that has a trillion unwanted designer dogs.

Mabey he should know better, But weather he likes it or not its his job and if he wants to keep it his going to have to do what they want.

He wouldn't kick up a stick for a pedigree dog over his job.

I thought it was hilarious since the pup kept on biting him because it wanted to be put down. :noidea:

Hopefully this example of a DD will make a few people reconsider them as not the "perfect" dogs they are made out to be.