Act Man In Court Over Rottweiler Death

quintessence

I sure hope someone in jail tries that "discipline" technique on him. Scum of the earth.

I second that.Maybe someone can put a sleeper hold on him so he knows what it feels like for your life to start slipping from your grasp.They do use behaviour modification devices in prison they are called tasers,very effective in training much like an e collar.

I think he needs to stop self admistering "medication" also.Obviously his parents were concerned for his or their safety or both for them to tell the police.

At least he got remanded in custody,Barry Rochford got to terrorise a lot more people before he came up on the radar.Maybe they are starting to take notice.

Stories like these make me wish there was a Name and Shame website with all the names of animal abusers who are caught.

There is but be warned some of the stuff on their is very very disturbing.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/13837/VIC/AU/

Edited by bulldogz4eva

• 1 month later...

There is an "in brief" update to this matter in the Canberra Times today (though not available on the website)

"Cruelty Charges

A Nicholls man accused of killing a Rottweiler and abusing other family pets has pleaded not guilty to animal cruelty charges. Dusko Culibrk, 25, appeared the ACT Magistrates court yesterday on two counts of cruelty to animals and one of aggravated cruelty. He has been in custody since his arrest on May 11 and his case is due to be heard in August"

Canberra Times, 24Jun10, pg 7

the article :

Man refused bail over dog cruelty

By ACT court reporter Katherine Pohl

Updated Tue May 11, 2010 5:12pm AEST

Dusko Culibrk has been refused bail in the ACT Magistrates Court. (ABC News: Penny McLintock)

A Canberra Magistrate has refused bail to a 25-year-old man charged with animal cruelty, saying the allegations are bizarre and callous.

Dusko Culibrk is charged with three counts of animal cruelty.

Yesterday police went to the Nicholls home where he lives with his parents, after a report that a dog had been killed.

They found a dead rottweiler on the kitchen bench. Two dogs were found in the backyard and one had injuries to its eye and legs.

Police told the ACT Magistrates Court, they found Culibrk's father asleep in a car in the driveway when they arrived.

Police say he told them he was not sleeping inside the house because his son was violent.

A forensic mental health officer told the court, her records showed the 25-year-old had previously injured his mother with a knife.

She said the accused told her he would keep his dogs under control by stopping their airflow so they would fall unconscious.

But he said he did not intend to kill his dog.

Police also told the court they have video footage from a neighbour which shows the accused strangling a dog.

It also heard the neighbours are terrified of retribution.

Magistrate Beth Campbell refused bail, saying the accused was either very unwell or a violent man.

He is due back in court in a fortnight.

OMG are they serious? this guy will get a slap on the wrist and will be free to do it all again. What a sadist. I once heard or read somewhere, that some killers actually start off abusing/torturing animals. What a worry to think this looney will be free to walk the streets. He has already attacked his Mother with a knife. :thumbsup: and the poor Dad was too scared to sleep. :thumbsup: And those poor dogs. :D He really sounds like some kind of sadist.

This scumbags air supply needs to be cut off........and for good to teach him a lesson. :laugh:

OMG are they serious? this guy will get a slap on the wrist and will be free to do it all again. What a sadist. I once heard or read somewhere, that some killers actually start off abusing/torturing animals. What a worry to think this looney will be free to walk the streets. He has already attacked his Mother with a knife. :whip: and the poor Dad was too scared to sleep. :confused: And those poor dogs. :rofl: He really sounds like some kind of sadist.

This scumbags air supply needs to be cut off........and for good to teach him a lesson. :scold:

What she said :rofl:

Or maybe he should never be allowed near another animal and the courts should do what they're supposed to :confused:

Please tell me that wasn't a serious suggestion? :whip: The guy has serious mental issues, illness or violence, I don't think subjecting another dog to his violence as part of some revenge is good for anyone concerned.

edit for clarity

Edited by Rottshowgirl

What a oxygen thief! His parents should be held accountable as well.

Hopefully he meets some animal lovers in prison.

I also hope the other dogs are recovering well.

Hang the Bastard smiley-violent072.gif

Poor Rottie RIP :confused: I also feel sorry for his other dogs, who are now in the hands of the R$PCA. :scold:

His airflow should be stopped.
I sure hope someone in jail tries that "discipline" technique on him. Scum of the earth.

I second that.

Or maybe he should never be allowed near another animal and the courts should do what they're supposed to :whip:

Please tell me that wasn't a serious suggestion? :rofl: The guy has serious mental issues, illness or violence, I don't think subjecting another dog to his violence as part of some revenge is good for anyone concerned.

edit for clarity

Read all the above posts. You will find that they are not literal, but are being employed as a means to convey disgust.

Edited by Troy

Yes but it was only you who used our breed to kill the bastard. Don't you think our breed has had enough bad publicity already? I would have thought that you would have had more sense. You could have just said a dog.

What a prize a---hole. Tough man he thinks he is. I hope he gets to spend some time rotting in prison and chokes on the first thing that enters his mouth ....

His parents are guilty too I'm afraid, they should have put a stop to it long before - after all, it was actually happening in their own backyard, wasn't it?

Totally agree Dogmad........and I LOVE the cute way you put the punishment......I hope he chokes on it too..

Oy anyone know some big guy in jail that loves dogs...?

Yes but it was only you who used our breed to kill the bastard. Don't you think our breed has had enough bad publicity already? I would have thought that you would have had more sense. You could have just said a dog.

Oh so now I'm adding to the bad publicity? Please, don't be so dramatic.

I chose Rottweiler, because it is the breed in question. If that makes me senseless cool, I don't really care what you think. :mad

Have a good day.