SwaY

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gulp.

Sway?

Please comment one way or the other. Your tears might be for the fact of this tragedy as we know it thus far. But we're all scared for worse.

Edited by Erny

Gulp.

Sway?

Please comment one way or the other. Your tears might be for the fact of this tragedy as we know it thus far. But we're all scared for worse.

Please comment Sway. I hope they sre tears for the dogs but fear the worse.

I am sure it is all ok. Sway is possibly just upset. Steve did this earlier in another thread and I thought the same thing but it wasn't.

I'm sure you're right. I hope...

Jed will tell you I think I am always right...but she won't tell you that half the time I actually am. :confused:

I am sure Steve would update if there was bad news. There are too many people wishing Jed well and sending their vibes and thoughts, for any more bad to happen.

Edited by ~Anne~

Spoke with Steve. No change to Jed's condition that we would be aware of. Next 48 hours will be critical.

But for the time being, as best we know it, Jed is still with us.

Spoke with Steve. No change to Jed's condition that we would be aware of. Next 48 hours will be critical.

But for the time being, as best we know it, Jed is still with us.

Thank dog :confused: I was starting to feel a bit sick with the silence.

Thanks for letting us know Erny we are all hoping and praying that Jed will be okay.

Thanks Erny. Thank f&^%^&ing christ for that.

We were all over-reacting - with good reason. But yes, Dyzney .... your response is exactly what I felt when I was able to confirm.

OMG! I'm speechless, words fail me. Jed, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Julie I have emailed you WRT a donation. If anybody knows how to do an international EFT I would be grateful for the help because I haven't a clue where to begin.

Deep breaths guys - don't blow people's responses out of proportion and get yourselves worked up - I am sure SwaY is just upset like everyone else.

Agree, I'm sure if Sway or Steve have any info they will keep us posted as they always do.

Although I dont know Jed personally, she is like part of the DOL furniture.

Jed sending hugs and thoughts to you and your family and friends,

with ALL the DOL family and their thoughts and prayers you will be back in no time and giving your words of wisdom.

what a great place DOL is for support, I am sure Jed can feel all your vibes.

Sway - are you able to run an auction?

Pro-K9 can donate one of its special 6' leads and also one of its special 7m long-lines. Combined value would be $111.00 (including postage) but you can auction separately or together, whatever you think best?

All proceeds to the MDBA Pacers "Jed" fund.

More info on the leads and long-lines HERE .

Also willing to donate for auction purposes, Pro-K9's favourite Food Treat pouch. Info on THIS page. Value is $43.00 (including postage)

Edited by Erny