Help Needed For Jed

SwaY

It looks like the horses will stay on her property and we will have someone feeding and watering daily and doing what ever needs to be done at least in the short term until we settle down and see what the prognosis is.

We also have people on their way right now to pick up the dogs and they will be staying with people Jed knows for now so there isnt any urgency for foster carers at this time.

I'm keeping note of all who say they may be able to help so if we need you I will give a yell.

We are also taking the bodies to be buried rather than allowing them to be sent to the tip so Jed can see their graves.

Julie

This update was posted by Julie in the thread in the news forum

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Total shock to hear this on the news and then find out it's a DOLer. I am so sorry. :thumbsup: I dont post much but read when I have time and Jed is someones wisdom I value. Please make a speedy recovery.

Donation will be made and I am in Brisbane if I can help.

We are also taking the bodies to be buried rather than allowing them to be sent to the tip so Jed can see their graves.

Julie

This update was posted by Julie in the thread in the news forum

This brought tears to my eyes, absolutely so sad. It is such a big loss and my heart goes out to Jed. I am sure Jed would appreciate being able to say goodbye and visit.

Has it been confirmed how many animals were lost? Is there an update on Jed condition?

I wish I could do more, but I will be donating tommorrow (when I get paid)

~ My thoughts are with Jed ~