Free Car To Good Home Or Rescue

Urban-Ed

FREE!!!! Daewoo 1998 done 70 k 3-door hatchback, probably in need of new battery; will need a pink slip and rego by 22 May, 2010.

Mechanically sound and in need of a good home.

No strings as we just want it to go to someone who’ll give it some TLC & appreciate it.

Preference given to those in need or a charity.

This little dymano runs on the smell of an oily rag.

Car is not sexy and is not pretty on the outside or inside but is a great little work-horse

We have a lovely new car and don't need this little green machine anymore. comes with free dog hair!

Urban Animal Magazine is in the Newtown (inner-city) Sydney area and little Daewoo will need to be collected from there.

Interested people should PM me & I can pass on

Is there a choice in which colour dog hair? lol

Awesome thought and gift. Really nice

Mostly white, sharp little Dalmatian hairs but you can look for the sharp little liver and black one's two.

Should point out that Lisa from Urban's Dalmatian's have not been in this car more than once. It's always been used as people mover!

Very thoughtful & Sweet

Great idea - just make sure you sign over all the paperwork and get it transferred to the new owner (and keep copies).

I gave away my car a few years to a single Mum who was a friend of my neighbour as I bought a new one. A month or so later I had the police on my door as the car was used in a robbery. Luckily I had copies of the paperwork so could give them details of the new owner.

Not saying this will happen but be careful.

Wow! Jed needs a car - her's is off the road.I also have a dozen others who would be grateful for it we are currently helping.

Ij Jed needs a car, then I think she would be the most deserving at the moment. :rofl:

hi there - everyone.

I think we have a taker who fits nicely into the - needs a good home - and can use this to great advantage.

Although our love and spirit go out to Jed and those concerned; this is a car that is a 'round town' car; not for road trips or long hauls and unless someone could take it to QLD I don't think it would do well on a journey

Thank you all for your nice thoughts and expressions of love