Redbubble Now Has Stickers

Looks fantastic !!:rolleyes:

How do u get the sticker ones?? can u use your own pics, or do you have to choose from others?? If so where do you on there to do them?

I am confused how it works ??

They should do fridge magnets too! :rofl:

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

Looks fantastic !!:rofl:

How do u get the sticker ones?? can u use your own pics, or do you have to choose from others?? If so where do you on there to do them?

I am confused how it works ??

They should do fridge magnets too! :o

Thanks...........Basically ALL T-Shirt designs can be bought as a sticker, I'm not sure If It will extend to Images later on. I think magnets are on RB to do list for future!

And for about $2.00 each (That's If you buy your own designs which are always cheaper to buy than others ) + 50% off If you buy 6

I'm already thinking of plastering my beastie 4WD with them :rolleyes:

They look great

I love the fact you can buy calendars any time now and start them at whatever month you like. I did some for myself and friends in about March so we missed a few months, but now you can do that and start the calendar whenever you like

ETA I am also in love with their calendars, the quality is great

Edited by helen

Thanks...........Basically ALL T-Shirt designs can be bought as a sticker, I'm not sure If It will extend to Images later on. I think magnets are on RB to do list for future!

And for about $2.00 each (That's If you buy your own designs which are always cheaper to buy than others ) + 50% off If you buy 6

I'm already thinking of plastering my beastie 4WD with them :laugh:

Thanks for filling me in with how it works :wave:

It will be great when they extend it to images later on! and fantastic about the magnets being on the to do list in the future :welcome:

Way to go plastering your beastie 4 wheel drive with them ! :laugh: