Macro Shots

Ravyk

I just have a couple of point and shoot digi cams. I do love the macro setting on them tho.

Heres a pic of Rosies paw.

IMG_1982.jpg

Looks like a pussycats paw.

it is a pussy cats foot. I should have specified in my post.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy these flowers for macro-play, no idea what they are, they are quite small, and are from some kind of vine/creeper?

4863105608_acbe47b499_z.jpg

The vine is called Potato Vine and comes in two colours, white and purple.

Oh wow I cant believe that I hadn't seen this thread until now.

(havent been on here much lately :rofl::rofl::rofl: )

Oh I just love Macro would have to be my fav type of photography!!!!!!!!!!!

And WOW what some great pics :eek::eek::eek:

RavyK I just love that first one of the fly??? bug its awsome.

There are just too many great pics on this thread to comment on them all but have to say WELL DONE everyone.

Gotta love those macros :D :o:)

What is a good macro lense????? for a canon??? RavyK what did you say yours was a 100m????

Look forward to many more pics to come :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::cry:

Cheers Janet

What is a good macro lense????? for a canon??? RavyK what did you say yours was a 100m????

I have the Canon 60mm macro. Iltby has the 100mm. I bought my lens second hand in great condition.

Ravyk.... how do you get your bugs to 'pose'..... do you promise them treats? :laugh:

:laugh: I wish! Would make things so much easier. "here fly fly fly, have some yummy, erm...poop!"

Normally I just end up lying in a patch of the garden and wait for the bugs to settle down. Its amazing how many bugs are actually there if you stop and just watch!

Ravyk.... how do you get your bugs to 'pose'..... do you promise them treats? :rofl:

:laugh: I wish! Would make things so much easier. "here fly fly fly, have some yummy, erm...poop!"

Normally I just end up lying in a patch of the garden and wait for the bugs to settle down. Its amazing how many bugs are actually there if you stop and just watch!

The 'stop and watch' thing is difficult for me...... I'm always running around, doing things, taking the kids somewhere.....

And when I do get time (like today) the weather is BAD! :laugh:

• 1 month later...