I Am Eating An Ice Cream Sandwich....

Guest Pandii

Sebbi buried his chicken frame in the basket of clean washing today

He didnt get a smack though

Sebbi buried his chicken frame in the basket of clean washing today

He didnt get a smack though

Neither did mine, I just stared at him in shock :laugh:

An icecream sandwich is like a Maxibon or whatever theyre called, ice cream between wafery chocolatey goodness :birthday: ...and yes I did keep eating it :love: :D

Bossington tried to chase the kitty after I specifically said no BUT I didn't need to slap him Mia Lusia (my cat) gave him a nice slap in the face. Boss hasn't chased Mia again :birthday:

Jett lifted his leg the other day in the lounge room and peed on the bean bag! :laugh:

:D Mosley did that when he was a puppy. It's the only time he has EVER peed in the house....what's with that??!!

Bossington tried to chase the kitty after I specifically said no BUT I didn't need to slap him Mia Lusia (my cat) gave him a nice slap in the face. Boss hasn't chased Mia again :love:

Jett lifted his leg the other day in the lounge room and peed on the bean bag! :birthday:

:love: Mosley did that when he was a puppy. It's the only time he has EVER peed in the house....what's with that??!!

I guess he's marking his territory :laugh: It was really random. He's never done it before! :D

:laugh: :D

Winnie was fast asleep under the futon and hubby was about to sit down to enjoy his bowl of nachos when his mobile rang in the other room, he thought his nachos would be safe for the few seconds he was gone since she was snoring and all.. needless to say he came back to an empty bowl, licked clean and a happy Winnie with cheese hanging out her teeth :birthday:

I purposely shared my Paddle Pop with my little foster boy Barney last night... we both enjoyed it immensely... *grin*

One nibble for me, then a nibble for him, then another for me... etc... he was very patient when it was my turn for a nibble too - showed very good restraint methinks...

T.

Guest belgian.blue

Oh I didn't follow suit with the thread .. opps!

I'm always eating food the dogs have licked/touched .. been tempted to try the Natures Gift tinned food though, smells soooo good!

Edited by belgian.blue

Sally checks to make sure I am watching then she stealthily sneaks into the toilet and makes sure she trots past me with a big toilet roll hanging out of her mouth

ETA: I always share food with the dogs, my OH thinks its gross. when we have ice cream its one spoon for me, one spoon for bert, one spoon for me, one spoon for sally :laugh:

Edited by bertandsally

Raspa gets to lick the ice cream bowl and take ice cream pieces from my fingers whilst I am serving it up, she loves her ice cream, and bickies and any other food I might just be eating

Hmm I don't share food with them because I know that..........................

They like to eat POO! No way I am I sharing with that mouth - Yuk

Lewis likes the cats or Rommi's and Rommi likes the cats - yuk yuk yuk.

They don't get smacked ( would like to see anyone catch them to do it) but they do get sternly growl at.